A/N

To all my Harry Potter nerds this is for you. I'm extremely excited go start writing this book and I've also have alot of ideas written down. I will be mostly writting the boys but when Requests open up if you wanna request your favorite girl Character or want me to write a male reader X Character Chapter I'll gladly do it when Requests open up. Otherwise here are the Characters I will be doing.

Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Oliver Wood
Young Tom Riddle
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Mattheo Riddle
Neville Longbottom
Cedric Diggory
Ron Weasley

This is all the Characters I can think of and or ones that I love and I will add onto this later on. There will be a couple Prefrences in the future for whenever I have writers block but still wanna post something. The first chapter will be out soon so be prepared for that.

Also most chapters will be set in Year 6, 7 maybe year 5 I'm not sure  or sometime in the future I'll also put it on top what year it is. Yes there will be Flashbacks. When it comes to Oliver I will be having him the same age as Fred in Geroge just so we can see more of him and so I can think of more ideas for him.

Also I'm making a list of all future books I wanna write when I'm no longer writing 2 books. I do have alot of ideas so I will be asking you guys what kind of book you wanna see and read later on. Yes if there are characters that you want to read about like The Mauraders Imagines book I will right about it. I'll also post the list I have sometime in the future and you guys can pick from that.

Also I wanna put a disclaimer that I do not support JKR and all the Transphobic stuff she has said. Everyone is Welcome here and I started this book because there are other people like Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson that helped bring Harry Potter to like so I'm writting it because I'm a fan of them and not JKR