baby kitty | minlix 💌

⭒꒰ minlix|req <3 ꒱

⭒꒰ minlix|req <3 ꒱

it'd been about three months of minho owning the title of being felix's official 'caregiver', and felix wouldn't want it any other way.

truly, he felt so lucky to have bonded with minho in such a special way. and tonight he wanted to show minho just how he meant to him.

so here felix currently was, dressed up in his pink apron, fishing his hot brownies out of the oven.

it had been quite a while since the hybrid had last made such a special treat and he couldn't wait to share it with minho.

smiling at the yummy smell, he worked on cutting the goods into small squares. see you just had to understand, these weren't just any ordinary brownies, no no no! these were felix's special homemade brownies! ones he made only for special people.

"hyung?", felix called out, entering minhos room once granted approval. "mm? what's up?", the older hummed, smiling when he saw the cute outfit felix had on.

hesitantly walking over to his bed, felix took a seat next to the edge. it wasn't often that he felt shy like this, but right now he couldn't help it with such vulnerable thoughts floating about in his mind.

"um, i made these for you! hope you like them", he softly expressed, holding out the plate with both hands.

immediatly minho looked down towards the plate, smiling tenderly at felixs thoughtfulness. if there was one thing he confidently knew about the younger, it was that he could bake.

after taking a bite out of one of the chocolate squares, his eyes immediately widened at the flavor. this time, felix had put chocolate chips in the batter.

"mmm! these are even better then last time! you're getting good at this brownie boy".

felixs mood brightened right away hearing such a happy response. he always felt joyed when he could make the other happy.

although, what felix really wanted was for minho to truly understand how much he helped him feel happy. especially when he took care of him.

|

"mm hyung?", felix mumbled, suddenly feeling shy again. minho wasn't oblivious to it either as he could see the boy playing with his tail.

"is everything okay?", he questioned, earning a suspiciously fast nod from felix. "i just um, i just wanted to say.. thank you".

huh? minho tilted his head, confused. he was relieved to know nothing serious was bothering the younger but still, he wasn't expecting this.

"for always talking care of me. you're so patient and- and sweet to me. thank you for being so good to me", he continued.