secrets | seungjin pt.1✦

hyunmin|request <3_CrossGeneFlower_

hyunmin|request <3
_CrossGeneFlower_

"hi". a quiet voice spoke as seungmin closed his bedroom door . the males head immedietly shot up since he was pretty sure he was the only one in his room . well- until he found the source
of the noise .

seungmins face soon turned into a warm smile as he saw his boyfriend laying on his bed . quickly , he let his hand linger a bit longer on the doorknob so be could turn the lock.

returning the smile , hyunjin sat up as he watched seungmin head over to him . "you know you're not supposed to be here , right ? go do this with your girlfriend", seungmin joked . although there seemed to be a hint of sadness behind his humor .

as seungmin sat down on the bed, hyunjin scooted just a bit closer, a smug smile plastered on his face. "but i'd rather do this with my boyfriend", hyunjin giggled , poking the youngers belly . "you're so stup- hey!" seungmin yelled , a bit louder than wanted . hyunjin had stolen a quick kiss . he couldn't help it , seungmin was just too precious in his eyes .

"don't be too loud love.." hyunjin teased , interlocking his fingers with seungmins . meanwhile seungmin was very much- angry blushing ? it was the cutest sight and hyunjin adored it . he loved when he could physically see the signs of seungmins embarassment . "can i have a proper kiss now ?".

seungmin could only smile hard down at his lap . "hm?" hyunjin moved his head right down under the boys view . his fingers gently caressing seungmins cheek as he waited patiently , to which seungmin nodded softly . and with a bright grin , hyunjin brought their lips together into a sweet kiss .

______________________________

1 month later

_____________________________

to say hyunjin was sad , would be the least way to describe his pain . imagine being in a lowkey arranged marriage , while secretly dating your girlfriends brother for the past year . well that was hyunjin . but how did this even come to happen ? well i guess a small male caught more than just hyunjins eye , he caught his heart as well .

originally , he'd only done this for his father . hyunjin felt bad for the the stress he'd caused him in the past . so the one time his father asked him if something , of course he was going to help . but what he wasn't expecting , was for his dad to be setting him up with a girl .

'jini' was her name . and frankly , the girl was as kind as could be . hyunjin and jinis dads were friends and for some great reason , they thought it'd be nice to set them up together . now there wasn't any real pressure on the two . and by real- i mean legal . it was pretty obvious that the twos families hoped for them to get together without an arranged marriage . so hyunjin thought he'd give it a try , at least to make his father happy .