Page 20 | Third Round : Results

Start bij het begin

Next on the list is between Ashido and Uraraka, the two friends that are now enemies in this match. The two started their fight in a blow-by-blow fistfight with Uraraka's shocking kick on Ashido's chin nearly putting her out of the match, but Ashido recovers back and did a sucker punch on Uraraka as she staggers back and retreats a little. And after 2 minutes of intense fighting, Ashido wins by knock-out.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After that, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu's match is next, and it surprises Y/N that Yaoyorozu didn't realize what Tokoyami's quirk weakness as she'd easily pushed back into out of bounds, without her knowing it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

One of the most anticipated for Y/N is the match between Tetsutetsu and Kirishima because their quirk is so similar you could wrongly recognize them as twins. The fight ended up in a draw, and it will be repeated later in an arm-wrestling contest after their recovery.

 The fight ended up in a draw, and it will be repeated later in an arm-wrestling contest after their recovery

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And now, the final match of the Preliminaries is between Jiro and Bakugo. Their classmates knew this was a bad matchup and Y/N's hoping for Jiro to end the match quickly, so she doesn't have to suffer from Bakugo's attacks... But he was wrong about it. It turns out that Jiro's not quitting, and she valiantly fought Bakugo until one of her earlobes starts to bleed because of that explosion Bakugo sent near her.

Y/N angrily grits his teeth at the scene as he saw Jiro uses her other earlobe, sending a piercing soundwave at Bakugo as he forced himself to dodge the incoming soundwaves. With her other earlobe out of the play, Bakugo finishes the match by giving her a massive explosion, sending her out of the ring, and he wins the match.

Also, Kirishima wins the arm-wrestling contest, advancing him to the semifinals.

-0-0-0-0-0-

PM: "Now we've got everyone who's advancing to the second round! So, let's get started!" He announced, as Y/N walking towards the infirmary to check on Jiro.

He knocks on the door as he heard the voice of Recovery Girl, letting him inside the room.

Recovery Girl: "Ah, Yugano. Are you here to check up on her?" She asked, in which Y/N nods. "Okay, I'll let you two talk in private. Then after this, you can be on your way, Jiro." She added before she left the two.

Silence fills the room before Y/N speaks first.

Y/N: "I'm sorry." He said.

Jiro: "For what?"

Y/N: "For putting you in the bracket, if I should've known that you're facing Bakugo, I-"

Jiro: "I'm not mad, I should be thanking you for that." This confuses Y/N.

Y/N: "Wha-Huh? What do you mean by that?"

Then Jiro starts to tell her story of her childhood, her parents envisioning her to take music rather than being a hero. Their desire for their daughter to follow their footsteps as a musician, but they finally supported her to become a hero, and to prove that... That match with Bakugo.

Jiro: "That's why I'm grateful you gave me a chance... My parents called me on the phone earlier, and they saw it on TV. At first, they were worried, but I can hear in their voice that they were proud of me. Thank you, Y/N." She gave him a faint smile. "By the way, what happened between you and Kaminari?" She asked, but Y/N didn't answer her question and changed the topic.

Y/N: "That's what happens if bros became serious. Oh, and I heard you like music? That means you play some instruments, right?"

Jiro: "Hah! They are not just any instruments, they are the soul of a musician!" She exclaimed.

Y/N: "Maybe we could play together." He wondered. "You game?" He asked, making her to blush a little.

Jiro: "O-Okay, s-sure. After the Sports Festival?" 

Y/N: "Yeah! And we can eat somewhere nice, too! Or we can go to the arcade?" He said, but in Jiro's mind that is somewhat familiar.

Jiro: "A-A-ARE YOU TAKING ME TO A D-D-DATE?!" She yelled. This caught Y/N off-guard, while Kurama's laughing like an asshole in his mindscape, pitying at him.

Kurama: "You are so dense, Y/N! Go on, tell her and be a man, dammit!" He said.

Y/N: "Just-just... give me some time to build my words, okay?!" 

Kurama: "Hurry up, kid. The window of opportunity's closing."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah... Like that." He stuttered while he shyly rubs his nape in embarrassment.

Jiro's shocked, frozen like an ice cube as she composes herself and tries not to make a mistake of herself.

Jiro: "So-uhm... Saturday afternoon?"

Y/N: "Sure. You have your phone number, do you?" He smiles as the two continues to talk with each other.

-0-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT 1044

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE DAMN LONG. AND YEAH... KYOKA JIRO IS Y/N'S LOVE INTEREST HERE.