Timewatch (Profile)

Start from the beginning

Archive File 3

His reason for joining Rhodes Island is simple. Saving lives... A foolish ideal dream that he once inherited leading his own path astray, it is a choice he picked that made him the man himself today.

A killer, that was his own existence, all the years he kept the hatred under his foot and continued to be happy even its very hypocritic.

Archive File 4

Along his years in fighting, he had developed a taboo arts technique that only he can use. A Reality Marble, a world where he built manifested by his thoughts and desires. He has control all over that world and no man in Terra can take him down.

"Beautiful as it seems, it was a world full of graves." -White Cautus

Voice

Appointed as Assistant: "Yo doc, I'll be here in your office to keep you company."

Talk 1: "My surname? Heh, it's nothing but a curse i tell you, and even though i am adopted, the bloodline will still continue, so advise in certain operations, expect trouble."

Talk 2: "Ch'en defected here huh? Not surprised as she is still finding the answer of what is fair and justice."

Talk 3: "Regarding my hair colour? it's naturally black once, though it all change in a uncertain way."

Talk after promotion 1: "As long as our goals are aligned, my loyalty will still be on Rhodes Island."

Talk after promotion 2: "To know what is right and wrong, yet the path we take is too damn wide, leading to some consequences."

Talk after trust increase 1: "Doctor... Do you believe that multiple timelines exist, that maybe we could have done something that we wished to do that changed our fate? Why i ask you this? It's because of a prophecy."

Talk after trust increase 2: "I was foolish and naive, and as a kid back then it always make me admire that wish, to be a hero of justice, an ideal and impossible dream. But now I've seen what hell is... TWICE, and I ain't going back there ever again."

Talk after trust increase 3: "It's all about saving lives huh? But how many can we do it? The answer is, the few, to save the few you must kill the many, those words echoed deep in my mind, so when it comes to critical situation, do not hesitate to retreat your operators, it's better for them to live than to die just for the civilians with their fate sealed. I do hope you understand me."

Idle: "Very well, I'll keep an eye out for Kal'tsit, don't want her to start scolding you for just taking a breather right?"

Onboard: "Codename Timewatch, didn't expect to me see here huh? Well i have reasons on joining here at Rhodes Island. That aside, hope you treat me well doctor."

Watching Battle Record: "This data is sufficient, this will allow me to counter our enemies' strongest."

Promotion 1: "A promotion, that means more responsibilities, well i can manage."

Promotion 2: "You putting a lot of trust in me eh doc? Alright, if it's you of wanting me to become a hero. Then I'll follow your every order until my last breath."

Added to Squad: "Can do this in solo. But a team is fine, more hands right?"

Added as Squad Leader: "Remember to stick to the plan, if panic should arise, follow my command, don't be afraid, we're all going home."

Depart: "Eyes up, we got targets ahead."

Selecting Operator 1: "What's the strat?"

Selecting Operator 2: "My blade is yours."

Deployment 1: "Time to get dirty."

Deployment 2: "Can you keep up with me?"

In Battle 1: "Trace Alter on!"

In Battle 2: "Gun-Blade!"

In Battle 3: "I am the bone of my sword..."

In Battle 4: "Stand aside!"

4* Result: "This just proves they still need to learn.

3* Result: "Well... They tried."

Sub 3* Result: "There are chances in different situations where we let our enemies slip in, and it's a lesson of we learned from every mistake."

Operation Failure: "They're getting cocky, but that's it. Retreat, we'll make sure to pay them back double."

Assigned to Facility: "Reminds me of my time as a teacher."

Tap: "Need me for something?"

Trust Tap: "Care for a drink doc? I need someone to keep me company."

Title: "Arknights."

Greetings: "Salve (Hello) Doctor, a fine time today."