Chapter 2 : The Mandovi Express pt.2

Okay finally after 30 mins of struggle they got inside the train.

Savi's POV :

The scene of the general coach was totally different it's not like this was my first of travelling in general dabba but not with this pack crowd plus the luggage. Oh god I should had listen to shruti (savi's best friend) stay at home saying that I have to study for board exams but in reality I will just watch our beloved summer!!
(because that's insaanhubro comfort kdrama :p )

Now TC  came and saw the whole situation like it was hardly space to even breathe. He gave some seats in sleeper section those who were willing to buy. Aai (mom) & didi ( sister ) was quiet far from me because of crowd, TC told them that only 2 tickets are available anyways... I couldn't go because I was quite far from them and also I couldn't pass through the crowd and not forget about that I couldn't just go with leaving my luggage here.

After few mins :

The crowd is pack but not as pack before like it was atleast breathable tho.

After a 1 hour :
Now it's been 1 hr those people who were standing now they are sitting down in passage area of course they aren't going to stand for 6 hrs more and also because they had no choice

Me who just got lost in thoughts of when I am gonna reach my destination and leave this place. Somebody touch my butt it felt inappropriately of course then for second thought or maybe by mistake because..crowd?.

I got flinched when somebody suddenly from back shout
"HEYYYYYYYYY!"