𝟏𝟑

- - There's No Place Like Homecoming

"Hey, Hanna" Aurora greeted as she joined the blonde in the cafeteria placing her bag on the table causing Hanna who was applying lipgloss on her lips to jump slightly startled at her presence as she turned to face the brunette with furrowed brows...

"Hey, Hanna" Aurora greeted as she joined the blonde in the cafeteria placing her bag on the table causing Hanna who was applying lipgloss on her lips to jump slightly startled at her presence as she turned to face the brunette with furrowed brows, "Way to sneak up on people." Hanna told the Taylor girl putting away her lipgloss as she put her hand on her chest trying to calm her racing heart.

Aurora sent an apologetic look to her friend, " Sorry. Look, you know Jenna's file you saw at the therapist office? Can you get it, like today?" She inquired with a pleading expression on her face only for Hanna to shake her head in response as she let out a heavy sigh, " No. they cancelled my shift at work" Aurora frowned as she turned in her seat to face the blonde with a shrug of her shoulders and muttered, " Well, go in anyway. It's a therapist's office. Pretend you're having a nervous breakdown"

"Well, if I lose the crown to Heather Perez, I won't have to pretend." Hanna grumbled under her breathe narrowing her eyes at a girl across the cafeteria as Aurora rolled her eyes placing her hand on Hanna arm to gain her attention and firmly told her, " Hanna, I'm serious. That file might be our only chance to find out what Jenna knows about that night. If she and Toby are planning revenge..."

Hanna had an concerned look on her face as she stared at her best friend as she interrupted her and inquired, " Rory, I'll get it. Why the panic attack? Is it because of the fortune cookie?" Aurora sighed in annoyance as she placed her water bottle on the table, " it's because Toby Cavanaugh, who's never had a date in his life just bought two tickets to homecoming" Hanna frowned a little at Aurora's words as she quietly muttered to herself, " So Jenna's coming too"

"Well, A, did promise to see us at homecoming, right?" Aurora questioned sending the blonde a knowing look but before Hanna could reply Mona walked over towards the two girls taking a seat on the opposite side of the table with a bright smile as she greeted the two of them, " Hey, Han. Aurora" Hanna and Aurora both turned their attention to Mona who was staring at the brunette with a teasingly look as she continued, "So, is it true you're going to homecoming with Noel?"

Aurora scoffed narrowing her eyes at the girl sat across her not bothered by the slightest, " I don't see how that is any of business who i decide to take as my date to homecoming" Mona's eyes widened at the girls words before turning to face Hanna who didn't look amused by her as she warned the dark haired girl, " knock it off, Mona" The Vanderwaal teen frowned in confusion at her friends weird behaviour as she placed a smile on her face and exclaimed, " What? I think it's cute she's taking her Cinderella to the ball. She's all he ever talks about it's quite sickening actually"

"Can you go get me a fro-yo with sprinkles?" Hanna asked narrowing her eyes at Mona who looked between the two girls with a look of irritation on her face but nodded her head in agreement as she stood up from the table leaving the two girls alone as Hanna snapped her attention to Aurora and happily exclaimed, " You're going with Noel? And you didn't even tell me"