the walk to the tree

Hermione POV

Fred got me and we started walking to the tree

"Want one?" I offer fred a cigarette

He took it and the lighter "what made you start smoking?"

"One of my Fred's back in muggle land" I say taking a puff

"Why?"

"Well she was doing it all the time to cope with stuff and she dragged along my other friends and eventually I gave up trying to be the perfect one and had it. Its shocked them all but it felt nice to let loose"

"You are amazing you know that"

"Yeah but everyone has their bad side"

"No you are perfect" He said facing me. "You are beautiful and smart and amazing. I'm so lucky"

"Shut up you aren't lucky I am. You never really shown any interest to someone other than Angela for a small amount of time I'm lucky you noticed the stuck up nerd"

"You aren't nerd" I gave him a look "Okay maybe you are but I like you for being one"

"Thank you" I kiss him and continue walking

"What movie do you want to watch tonight?"

"I'm thinking we watch a series instead."

"What series"

"It's this really cool one called scorpion it's about a group of geniuses saving the world"

"You know when I said I like you as a nerd I didn't mean I like everyone as a nerd" I push him and finish my cigarette after him

While fred gets changed I see something in the bag he brought up.

I pick it up and see its condoms.

He didn't think I said yes to going here for sex did he?

"Hey hermi-" he stopped seeing what I'm holding "befroe you say anything"

"Before I say what? Something like what the fuck?"

"Look I didn't purposely get them" I say "you know what that talk about my mum was she gave them to me I promise"

"It's hard to believe that molly would do such thing" I say skeptically

"I know but she claimed the only reason she did this was because she had charlie and your age not wanting it to happen with us" He said "not that having kids would be a bad thing but you know we are young and I didn't want to make you thi-"

"Fred! It's ok" I say

"Really?"

"Yes but next time tell me what happened and why you have them before I find out"

"I couldn't not take them because my mum would find them so I just took them I promise I wasn't planning in using them I even to-"

"Fred stop rambling and let me change" He took a breath

"Okay" He said walking over to the couch and sitting down on the bed I made While he was changing