chapter 3

Win's Pov

It's been one week now. It's time to meet the boy who needs Win's guard.

If he saw him he sware to going to choked him to death.

And now him and his brother is on their way at the rooftop of building 6 which the music clubs.

But when they reach the rooftop they saw the juniors that Pao's friend. They stopped what they're doing then look at them and tilted their head pointed where the boys.

But they've saw sky,and rain sketching at their sketch book. Then turned to them.

"Hello" sky greeted them with his deep voice in english.

Win and his brother just looked at each other then turned to sky again.

Then sky stopped what he was doing and completely turned to them.

"The name is Peat." He introduced himself but now

Then Win and Payu look at each other again in curios.

"Peat?"

"Yeah,my name is Peat Jongcheveevat. And this one here is Noeul Lee." Tap Rains shoulder then wai at them with bright smile.

'Peat?and Noeul?what does it mean?I'm sure they're Sky and Rain.' win asked in his thought.

Then he turned to his brother that just like him were surprise too.

"No you're Rain I'm sure of that." Payu blurted out.

Then Rain no,Noeul suddenly frowned and here the real Rain the cold one.

He smirked."Forget that name and act like that person didn't exist."

"No!"Payu in rage."who are you to said that he didn't exist –"

"As my personal bodyguard inside this campus I will give a rule."

Then Payu stopped."what?"

"Venice Payu Seangtham Theerapanyakul your uncle who's the one who choose you to be my personal bodyguard because just like he said your the best candidate,but I have a choice I will choose someone else–"

"Then I am not interested too. If you don't know our fathers force us to–"

So you said you decline. Then my pleasure I'm actually not long last with the bodyguard that didn't know how to follow his boss order. You can leave now I will call sir Kinn that you decline so that I can choose someone else." Then wave his hand to dismissed. And focus himself to his sketch.

"You!ugh!" He groan in annoyance."fine. Now tell me what's the rule."

Noeul tilted his head. And frowned then sighs.

"Rule number that you must don't forget. Don't call me Rain or sky. It's your for owned good. He said.

Rule number 2: that don't forget the rule number 1"

Win and Payu look at each other in wonder.

"Rule number 3: make sure that girls is 100 meters away from me and Team. And last but not the least I don't want the guard that doesn't know how to follow his boss orders. When one of those 4 rules you disobey. 2nd chance is out of our dictionary and vocabulary."

"You know you were so–"

"Oi,shut up can't you see that someone is sleeping!" Someone complained in annoyed.

Win and Payu strutled because of that.

Then they turned and find the salapao who is sleeping at the bench. His eyes was puffy from his sleep.

"And that's Team. That's the one who will you guarding Mr.Viet." Sky-Peat said.

"Oh,hello your here already." He greeted in english.

"And believe me he can understand Thai a little,but can't speak. He sometimes speak different language in one sentence so always remind him to speak english. But must better if you learn 18 language so you guys will understand each other." Peat explain.

And Payu just hung open their mouth. That this salapao can speak 18 language except Thai. Can he speak Korean, Italian Chinese, japanese,Spanish and french. Because his going to bring his little brother as his translator.

When his brother study abroad,when he came back he can speak those 6 language everyone from their family amaze at him. He said the one who teach him is Prem and his friends.

"Don't worry,he only give you 2 rules." Peat said again.

"Oh,thanks and what are those?"

"Those are the last 2 rules of Noeul."

"Huh? The hell. Wow such inoccent boy,c'mon  it's just a beautiful lady,ya know." Win said.

So then Noeul,Peat and Team give him a glare.

"If you don't understand the 100 meters away from those ladies. Then you were not capable of being my personal bodyguard. Leave." He said and direct glare at Win.

His cold deep voice and glared can give chill.

"Okay,fine I understand. So when do we start. Can we start now? Then please give your order sire." He asked in sarcastic.

"Oi me a large of cola please." The other cute guy said.

"Spicy noodles "(in english)

"Large ice cream "(in English)

"Sundae."(in English)

Peat stand up and he slapped them one by one in their head.

"Oi,"the one that can speak Thai.

"They were bodyguards,their work is to watch over their boss. They were not a waiter." Peat said.

"But he said give order." The other junior said that has accent as if English is not his first language. But has a cold and stoic expression.

"Ugh!you guys is absolutely pain in my head." Peat said in sarcastic.

"Your welcome" everyone said except Win and Payu that didn't understand the junior.

"Anyway this guy's our friends. Mark Noeul brother both are from Korea,but mark can't speak Thai. That's Duen my brother,he can't speak Thai too,and Daonuea same with this 3 can't speak Thai,and that's Nhai."

"Hello"they greet using Thai but it's clear to the 3 nongs that they had accent of foreign language.(slang)

Then Win and Payu greet them back.

"Oh,sit everywhere don't just stand there,grab anything you want to eat." Peat said.

So the two comply and sit then took pack of lays. And everyone back to their own business. While Team lay down back in bench put earphones in his ears covered his face with books and sleep back.

"Is this how our work? Will not bad at all. I thought we will assign at spoiled brat kid."