Gods love

⚠️Business Au, god x human ⚠️

A god that lives forever. He walks the streets just like any humans does though being as old as he is. He knows a lot of things and became very rich. He just doesn't care for emotional problems like most humans.

"Mr.zhongli you have appointments in 5 minutes." A purple hair woman spoke as she was dressed in a nice pantsuit.
"Thank you Keqing send them in early. Let's see how nervous they are." Zhongli spoke. As he made his way to his office sitting down. Just as keqing went out she went to find the ginger head male. She sighed softly seeing him just sitting there so relaxed and not stressed. He seem so calm, guess that what happens when you live with a sliver spoon. Though they didn't know that Childe was actually working for the other business. He was only trying get information for them which is what lead him to the liyue business.

"Childe?" The woman spoke as she waited few minutes till the ginger man stood up. He made his way toward the purple hair lady. He smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and lead the taller male to the office. As he walked in he spotted a oddly placed photo then quickly turned to see a man sitting down behind a desk. His eyes widen as he took in each detail. He quickly walked over as the door had shut behind him.
"Hello" zhongli spiked simply as he leaned slightly back into his chair noticing how Childe was already acting cocky. Though he had a bad feeling about him already.
"Hello Mr.Zhongli I'm Childe or if suited better for this business you can call me Tartaglia" he acted calm but he was slightly nervous that zhongli showed no emotions.
"Alright Tartaglia.. well what brings you here?" Zhongli spoke firmly as he held his pen in hand getting ready to write again.
"Well I been looking for a new job lately as my old one didn't pay much. I'm trying to save my money for my family. Though other then just seeing that you run a great business that's all." Childe answered only half of it was the trust. His old job does pay well but he was only here to steal information from this business. He had to do it to make money for his family. He seem like a silver spoon prince which he was due to his business but back home is where most of his money went.
"Well seeing that your a "family" man I guess we have room for someone like you. As well you seem to be the only person who wanted to be hired that knows what their doing..." Zhongli sighed heavily placing his notes down. He took Childe hand shaking it. Childe smirked as he looked at his new boss. Though for some reason something felt very off.
"I'll show you around now. I want you at my office at 9am tomorrow morning to start. No questions asked about it and if your late. You'll be punished." Zhongli let go of Childe hand quickly and got up from his desk. Childe stood up in a panic after him. He was only slightly shorter then Zhongli.

They both walked out of the office everyone watching the two.
"This is Tartaglia he is all your new co-worker. You all know the rules and I hope you can teach it to him. As well Mr. Childe.. I want you to know their a no relationship within the work place. So you wanna be with someone then go do it at home." Zhongli had seen many relationships be ruined due to work business. He rather not see anyone he knew here have their hearts broken. Childe nodded his head as he wink at the female and males that had been working their.
"So this is where meeting happen and the bathroom are down the hall to the right for males. Female to the left. We go down the elevator it where everyone else works."
Zhongli was the only one speaking as Childe wrote down the map of everything in a notepad. He was trying to have everything remembered as best as he could so later he could easily find a place to hide or just sneak around.
"Alright now here your office place. You work next to xiao. He a highly skilled and respected worker here. So don't even bother him with nonsense." Zhongli stared Childe down. He quickly nodded his to Zhongli.
"I understand. I'll be getting my office space ready." Childe spoke with a proud stance. Zhongli nodded his head and walked off. Just as quickly as he left people flooded in.
"So your the new co-worker. Well listen here. Mr.Zhongli is one of the best bosses so we expect you keep his good title going for his business." A shorter male spoke who had greenish black hair.
"Yes, without him half of us wouldn't be able to live." A somewhat taller woman with brown long hair spoke with an eyepatch.
"If you do anything to disrespect our boss then your dead to all of us no matter what." The purple lady from earlier spoke again.
"Yes yes I'm sorry everyone. I won't do anything to ruin this company. I'm not sure what anyone else did to you guys but I won't do what they did." Childe was very confused about what had happened before but he shook his head. Everyone seem to stare at him but after that they went to work.
"Well I haven't even started a first day and everyone wants me dead. Oh this will be fun~" he smirked to himself as he slowly went to clean up his new office.
Tomorrow was gonna start a new day of hell for this company.

((Part 2? ))