CHAPTER 2: JEGUK HIGH

I looked down to see a crowd of students crowding my best friend, who was talking that I couldn't hear from up here. If you're wondering if I would get up early just to see this, the answer is probably yes, because I had no idea this would happen in the first place.

" Lucifer has now made his appearance in the School of Satan, Interesting." Hyo shin Sunbae said beside me. 

" Interesting, more like a mess."  I said as I look back seeing Young Do approaching the crowd.

" Is it bad that I see this entertaining." I said to him smiling looking back to see a girl walk inside of the tension. I can see from the side that he just shake his head from my statement.

I watch as Chan-young drags the girl away from the scene, and Rachel now has his future stepbrother in a side hug. My best friend is dragging her to his side. As Young do walks inside the building, he may have said something to irritate Tan.

" That was a pleasant morning isn't it." I said to Hyo shin Sunbae. 

" It was." He respond as we walk back together inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mianhae~ For being late." I said as I walk inside the classroom everyone looking at me.

" It's alright Ms. Baek, Chairwoman Jung had already inform me of you being late in a couple of minutes. Why don't you introduce yourself as one of our transferred student this year."  Seonsaengnim said to me as I walk in the front of the room and motion the girl to take a seat.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Baek Hana I just transferred here from America and I hope we all can get along." I plainly said as I introduce myself.

" Are you the granddaughter of  Chairman Baek owner of IBS?" One of the student ask while raising his hand.