Lesson 14) Dear Niall

Start from the beginning

My stomach growls but I ignore it , no I didn't eat this morning and I didn't eat dinner either last night but who cares you know.

I'm sure my mom didn't want to give me food cus' faggots aren't even worth food. In English I see Harry starring at me , I sigh really deep and try to keep my focus on something else. 'I'll give back your marks for that last essay' Ms Parks said , handing out everyone's marks you can hear a lot people say yes and other only whine. 'Not your best Mr Payne' she said handing me the paper. 4.5 great just great. I put it fast in my bag not wanna see it again. 'Psssst Liam' I turn my head 'You'll get a higher mark the next time your good in this , don't lose faith' Harry said I smile slightly 'Thank you Haz , did have a good mark?' I asked 'Yes' he said.

'And?' I said 'Oh I have a 7' He said.

'Great!' I said happy for him.

~*~

I am genuinley exhausted the last bell just rang and i'm walking to the exit of school. Today has been tiring and seem to not come to an end. 'Wait Li!' Harry yelled I turn around 'Louis and I go visit Niall in a week would you like to come also?' He asked with his famous Harry smirk with the dimples. 'Of course! Why shouldn't I?' I said 'Great! I give your more details later bye have a nice day' he said happily , I smile. How can Harry be this happy? Like almost all the time.

I walk home slowly , the cold breeze flows through my hair. I enter my home 'Liam is that you?' My mom yelled 'Yes' I said 'Your dad wants to talk to you' she said her eyes shine , this is a bad sign I feel it. My dad walks to us 'Liam come sit down' I hesitating take a seat on the couch.

'It's better for you' he said I look at him anxious 'What? What is better for me' I start feeling scared 'We've decided we are gonna sent you to a gay cure rehab' I swear to god my heart stopped beating and all the life drainend out of me.

'No! If you really want to sent me there I rather have you shoot me already' I said tears porring out of my eyes. 'Liam! Don't say things like that!' My mom shouted 'What ! That I rather die than go to a rehab that won't fucking work because i'm born this way' My dad stands up and hits me across the cheek. For the second time in my life I see my dad as an awful man. I look at him big eyes and run upstairs. Where I start crying harder. I would never ask to be gay, I never asked to fall in love with Niall , I never thought my parents wouldn't accept me , I never thought they could change my mood that bad and I never thought they would go this far , rehab! How can they do that to me.

I stare at the ceiling 'I beg you Niall come back fast , only you can make everything alright again' I close my eyes and try to imagine Niall. He's smiling and I can't help but smile myself.

He's such a ray of sunshine , I love him really much I decided to text Niall.

Hi Niall , i'm having a problem and I just don't dare to talk about it with anyone and it's making me sick.

I'm feeling a way I never felt before and I feel like you are the only one who can help me out. Sorry for being a burden. Tell me how it going too btw sorry wow i'm selfish.

Liam

In 2 minutes I got a reply

Fuck Liam! You really don't deserve to feel bad , tell me please what's wrong you were there for me and now i'm there for you. It was a bad day for

me but don't say now that you don't want to make my day worse.

I smile slightly at his message and start typing.

This already made me smile , it are my parents actually... they are acting really shady to me and it's frustrating me :( what happend to you mate?

Tell your parents you don't like the way they threat you and that you get unhappy from it. Talk with the other guys also about this they say their worried about you :(( I had a fall back in old habits , I felt really awful about what I ate , I am not proud of it believe me but I know I can survive.

But back to you , Liam no matter what please don't let them ruin you okay? I want you to be happy

I feel warm tears roll down my cheeks 'But they already ruined me' I said sobbing.

Thank you Niall your the best,

I'm proud of you and it's normal to have a fall back you are doing great.

I told them but they think i'm being over dramatic ( my parents ) but Idk yet if I want tell the boys. Really grateful for having you.

I put my phone away and sit on my bed , I look out of the window the trees swinging in the wind the weather is really bad for the time of the year. My cheek still burns from the hit I received from my dad.

In such a little time my whole world is turned upside down.

——————————————-

The coming chapters are gonna have a lot time jumps so be prepared it's gonna be hard to follow.

This story is slowly coming to an end, there are still a few things that have to happen.

Comment and vote please