Chapter 2

Liam's POV

"Ok baby girl I think it's nap time." I said pulling a half asleep Ella out from her play area.

"igorisdgvnweo" she whimpers as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"What was that baby?" I ask trying not to laugh but fail and laugh at her cuteness.

"iwanntcteddyhhki" she says clearer.

"Teddy?" Niall asks. She nods as I put her on her bed. Niall walks over to her suitcase and grabs the blanket in there and her teddy bear. He brings them over and gives them to her, kissing her forehead and whispering, "sleep tight."

We walk out into the hallway, after saying "I love you," and I dim the lights and crack her door.

We walk downstairs into the living room and sit on the couches.

"When should we introduce her to Simon?" Harry asks. We all shrug and think.

"When she we tell her were going on tour in 2 weeks?" I ask. They all shrug again when my phone goes off. I pull it out of my pocket to see it was Simon.

"Speaking of Simon. Hello" I say putting the phone on speaker.

"Boys, I heard there's a new addition to the One Direction family. When can I meet the little one?" He asks.

"When are you free?" Niall asks.

"Um how about tomorrow at 3?" We look at each other a nod ours heads.

"Yea sounds great." Louis says.

"Alright see you lads tomorrow," and with that he hung up.

"Well when she wakes up I think we should tell her about tour." I suggest. Everyone nods when we hear an ear piercing scream. We all shoot up and run upstairs. We run into Ella's room and see her crying, kicking, and screaming in her sleep.

"Ella. Baby girl wake up. Your ok." I say shaking her. Her little round eyes shoot open as tears pour down her face.

"Your ok baby girl." I say wiping her tears. She whimpers and holds her arms out to Louis. He takes her in his arms and sitting on the steps of her bed.

"Your ok." He whispers. She buries her head into his chest and clenches his shirt in her fists.

"Wouis.." She whimpers over and over again.

"Shh, babe I got you. Your ok." He assures her.

"No, they got me, they got me." She says crying harder.

"Who's got you?" Harry asks.

"Mean guys." She picks her head up out of Louis chest and reaches her arms out towards Harry. He picks her up and sets her on his hip.

"Do you want to have something to eat?" He asks. She nods as he takes her down the stairs. We follow closely behind stopping once we get into the living room and sit down on the couches.

"We got to tell her now." I say. The boys nod at me and we wait for Harry to come back in with Ella.

After a couple of minutes Ella comes running in giggling with chocolate on her mouth. Great Harry gave her chocolate now she's going to be bouncing off walls.

"Harry..." I whine as he walks into the room. "Now she's going to be bouncing off walls." He smiles and shrugs.

"Sorry." He says grabbing Ella from where she was running and sat down next to Zayn with her squirming in his arms. She finally got out of his grip and climbed onto Zayn's lap and sat down, playing with his hands.