different

Dedicated to "Eathen_Bae" for being inspirational again.

This isn't a poem but rather a short story so sit down, get comfortable and I'll tell u about this...

Yeah, it was simple. All I had to do was download wattpad. My friend had already told me about it before but I never really had a good phone like all the other kids in my school.

So I did it. 50 followers...100 followers...150 followers...200 followers later I realized that I needed to communicate with some of these people cus literally I felt like a social outcast.

I have a few favourite right now and I can talk to them. I got hooked, writing stories about 5SOS and me and Luke, knowing that whatever i write, all my followers could see.

It was after i hit like 250 followers that I found my favorite. (Shout out to Eathen_Bae for messaging me even though I am a boring person)... We talked a lot. About books and poems, like you're supposed to do but when I read his poem shattered I completely turned the table.

I guess I never really thought that wattpad would be addictive. Everyday I write and talk to my favies through private messaging.

Who knows where wattpad could take me next?

-

Don't forget to cry

Cry soft tears for me

For I've liked you like a lie

As your love makes me free.

A thousand roses fall

Through my broken heart

And i see the closed wall

As it tears us apart.

So who am I texting?

Who is this crush?

I can't be forgetting

The things that're lush.

So come to me.

Text me.

Anything for sure.

For I trust you

And I message you

Because my heart is pure.

Pity me beautiful....

Wehey! Shout out to all of u reading this... I love you so much xoxo