I take more of him in my mouth, and more... And more, until I feel his tip at the back of my throat. I glance up for a second seeing his eyes are wide.

I close my eyes and start bobbing my head, feeling his cock slip out and then slide back in.

He manly moans. Grabbing the back of my head with one of his hands.

Pushing himself deeper every time. I moan onto his cock. He slowly raises his hips, doing it again, thrusting slowly inside my mouth.

It feels so good just doing this.

I choke while trying to take more of him in my mouth.

I suck in, making it so my mouth tightens. He groans. His hand tightens in my hair.

I pull him out to catch my breath and this time when I go for him again.

I don't just take his tip in my mouth or even lick him first or take half of him, I take all of him in one go.

Gagging loudly.

He gasped loudly and leaned forward slightly.
I gag again when I bob my head and take him whole again.

I keep taking him in and out of my mouth, and each time I do I see him hold his breath but only end up gritting his teeth.

He moves my hair out of the way.

He bobs my head himself. I use my tongue while he does and hear him groan.

I gag again and it only brings him closer to his release. I'm trying so hard to please him.

He bucks his hips and lets out a groan.

He relaxes finally and he releases unexpectedly into my mouth, hearing him moan. His hand keeps my head still while he slowly pumps his hips.

Once he's done he finally lets me breathe after twenty whole seconds.

The both of us panting after I swallow everything let in my mouth.

I look at him and giggle then sit up, a few moments later his cock is hardened from my touch again while I roll the condom onto him... He looks at me panting.

He sits up just as I sit on him. He moves his arms around my waist and presses his head against my chest.

I move my arms around his neck and I roll my hips against him.

I can't wait to feel him in me. His grip tightens on me before looking up at me. "They say the most powerful mouth is a woman's," he pants, and I giggle.

"Was it good?"

I couldn't help myself even though he finished I feel like I wasn't good enough. "Cat, it was amazing now, am I laying you down, or are you staying up here?"

I raise my hips. "Staying here, you can have your turn after," I say.

I reach behind me and grab his cock. "You wanna see the front or the back, I personally do better in reverse."

I push him down before he answers. I'll just do both.

I'll do any position as long as i'm pleasing him.

I reach back behind me and grip him again before pressing his tip against my entrance. He looks at me with his hands on my thighs before I drop.

When I drop the tips of his fingers dig into my thighs. A gasp leaves me and a deep groan leaves him.

I place my hands on his chest and pinch my fingers into him.

My eyes water a little.

He's massive, bigger than what I'm used to. I shouldn't have just dropped, I should have slowly burrowed him in.