Izuku: Uhh sure.

...

Izuku and emerald were in the living room looking for a secret door or any type of entrance.

Izuku: So.

Emerald: Hm?

Izuku: You mentioned something about this place being burnt down earlier. What's up with that?

Emerald: I don't know much about it, i only know what cinder has told me. Apparently this place was burned...by your father.

Izuku: Why?

Emerald: Nobody knows. Cinder says he was doing something in secret and he wanted to cover his tracks.

Izuku: Which i imagine is the reason we are here.

Emerald: Probably.

Izuku: Honestly, i just think she's crazy and there's no secret basement or whatever.

He grabs a book and they start hearing a sound, when they turn they see the wall opening.

Emerald: You were saying?

Izuku: Well shit.

Emerald: Cinder come down here!!

Cinder: You guys found it?

Emerald:*nods*

Izuku: Well, technically i found it but yeah.

...

The three are walking down the stairs only to be met by another door but this one has a code.

Cinder: Well fuck.

Emerald: Whatever is down here, must be very special.

Izuku: Try 69420.

Cinder: Really?

Izuku: What? It's an easy combination to remember.

Cinder:*sigh*Just...break the door with your quirk.

Izuku: Ok. Smaaash.

He punches the door and sends it flying. The three enter the room and the first thing is a girl in a weird machine.

Emerald: What the hell?

Izuku: Ok this is...creepy. Do we know who she is?

Cinder: The fall maiden.

Izuku: The what now?

Emerald: They said she was missing.

Cinder: Well...we found her.

Izuku: Is she the reason we are here?

Cinder:...Yes.

Izuku: Well let's get her out of here then.

Emerald: Cinder. Tell him.

Izuku: Tell me what? What's going on?

Cinder: We are not getting her out of here?

Izuku: What?

Emerald: It's not her we are getting out...it's her power.

Izuku: Huh? I don't get it. Why?

Cinder: Do you believe in magic?

Izuku: Well that depends. Wait, what does this have to do with anything?

Cinder: The maidens...they are the hosts of a vast magical power that has existed for thousands of years. There's four of them, each one corresponding to one of the four seasons. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.

Emerald: The four maidens are also each attached to the vaults hidden in the four main huntsman academies.

Cinder: And the fall maiden has access to the one in beacon academy.

Izuku: This...is a lot to take in.

Cinder: I know. But listen izuku, the fall maiden is dying and if she does her power could go to a random person. And we don't what they could with such power.

Izuku: But you? Does it have to be you? If what you say is true then Salem will not time to come after you.

Cinder: That's what im hoping for.

Izuku: You're crazy.

Cinder: It's part of our dna.

Izuku:*chuckles*You're right about that.

Emerald: Cinder...it's ready.

Cinder nods and walk to the machine saying something to the fall maiden and then getting inside.

Izuku: So, what happens now?

Emerald: When i start this, the machine will transfer the fall maidens powers to cinder.

Izuku: Oh.

Emerald: Im surprised your father even has one of these hidden out here.

Izuku: My father was hiding so many things, that i can't even get surprised anymore.

Emerald: I get it.

Izuku: Do you?

Emerald: No but i wanted to say i did.

Izuku: The fall maiden doesn't look good.

Emerald: Whoever she fought, left her on life support.

Izuku: You think my father tried to take her powers?

Emerald: Maybe.

Izuku: Well, now we wait.

Timeskip:

Izuku: How do you feel?

Cinder: Like i can go one on one against Salem right now.

Izuku: Ha!! let's find her so you can beat her right now.

Cinder: Let's go.

Both stare at eachother for awhile and then start laughing while emerald looks at the scene chuckling.

Izuku: Who would think dad would have a woman hidden in his basement.

Cinder: Yeah.

Emerald: Hey...guys...i found something.

They get up and go to emerald who's inside a small room looking at a screen.

Izuku: What is this?

Emerald: How am i supposed to know?

Cinder: There's a disc here. It says "confession".

Izuku: Put it in, i wanna see what it is.

Cinder puts the disc and the screen turns on showing hisashi.

Izuku: Dad?

Cinder: Oh great, it's him.

Hisashi:*sigh*To whoever found this...it means im dead. And if by any chance the person who found this it's a member of my family, i want to say...im sorry.

Cinder: Pfft. Yeah right.

Hisashi: Im not a good person, im not. I have done a lot of things i regret. Things that...i know will haunt me for the time i remain alive. This is my confession. To all of those things. Izuku i know she's your friend and if you're seeing this and she's with you...i will confess and she has to know...i killed...Summer Rose.

And chapter done.

Jesus, been a long time huh? I had this story on the side for so long that i will be surprised if someone is still reading this shit. Next chapter you guys will have a flashback yayyy more flashbacks, but yes you guessed it, it's about Summer Rose's murder, so stay tuned. With that said.

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SEE YA LATER!!!