Chapter Four.

*Xavier's POV*

After I left my mate I had this emptiness inside me. I cannot bare to be without her. I went back into the hospital and held her hand. I fell asleep within seconds.

*Kayla's POV*

I woke up and I felt someone holding my hand. I peeked at who it was and it was the guy people called 'Alpha'. I tried to get out of his hold but he had a iron grip even when he's sleeping! "You are mine Kayla! I love you." He whispered yelled. I was shocked at what he said. He kidnapped me and he said he loved me. "ALPHA" I screamed. He jerked awake and stood in front of my looking for the danger. He saw that there was no danger and gave me a glare. I smiled slightly. He sat back in his chair and waited for me to talk. There was this awkward tension in the room and I decided to cut it.

"You talk in your sleep, you know?" I said sheepishly. I can see his face turn the slightest shade of pink. I giggled. "What's so funny" he asked. I busted out laughing into my hand.

Wait I remember slitting my wrists. I looked at the Alpha confused. "What's your name and why didn't you let me die?" I threw the questions at him. He smiled dimly and said "I am Xavier and I can't let you die." Tears began to surface my eyes. Did he care? Or is he expressing sympathy? When I snapped back into reality I was in a bone crushing hug.

"Never scare me like that ever again" he commanded. I pushed away from him. "I can do whatever I want" I exclaim. "You don't even care for me, you just feel sympathy and want to help me. I am broken and I hold up a fake smile everyday until that day" I screamed. Hot tears running down my cheeks he stopped one of the tears from falling. He pulled me into a hug. This time I accept because I was upset.

He pulled back and I looked at his eyes. His beautiful ocean blue eyes. I looked down to his lips. His tempting lips that I can kiss all day. I was so caught up in my dirty thoughts that when i snapped back into reality, his face was at the crook of my neck, arms around my waist and he was breathing deeply. Weird.~ I thought. I felt sparks of lightning wherever he touched. It didn't hurt but it felt right. He nibbled my ear and I had the urge to moan. I bit my lip to stop myself. He let out a groan. I flinched back and nearly fell on my butt. Luckily he was still holding on to me. He put me back on my hospital bed and said "I'll come back in a few hours." I just nodded my head dimly and he left.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I noticed something carved on my skin in dark color. I lifted my shirt to see that it was some kind of marking. The mark was a wolf foot symbol. On the bottom of it, it says 'Mine' in script. I was shocked by it. I touched it and sparks of pleasure went through me. I smiled slightly. I wonder who put it on me. I heard something crashing to the floor. I peeked open the door and looked outside. There was a scary mad man out there. There were 10 security guards trying to hold him down. I was very scared and I quickly closed the door and stayed in the bathroom. The door suddenly busted open and revealed...