Chapter Three.

*Xavier's POV*

i broke the door open and i saw my little mate curled up into a ball in the corner crying again. She was holding something glass. Shes been cutting her arms. Her left arm had 7 scars. Those included 2 fresh ones. I quickly rushed to her. I picked her up bridal style and rushed into the pack doctors office. i lie her on the bed and let the doctor look at her. After Doctor Caitlyn finish bandaging her, she said my mate had to say here to be under her watch for 2 days.

Suddenly the door busted open, two pack members, Karen and Anthony rushed in, "Alpha." they said in unison while bowing their heads. After showing respect to me, they rushed over to my mates side. "Kayla!" Karen screamed. Anthony was trying to control her.

*Kayla's POV*

i was sleeping soundly on the bed while someone shook me. "Kayla!" a familiar voice screamed. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting. I peeked at the side to see who shook me awake. I saw Karen. WAIT KAREN? i quickly moved my hand away from hers.

i raised my hand and slapped her across the face. she was pretty surprised. she was on the floor next thing i knew. i slapped that hard? Before i knew someone slapped me across the face. When i came back to my senses i saw Anthony. His eyes filled with regret. I cupped my cheek. "You protect her, this slut of a best friend and slap me?" i asked in horror. I started to tremble "I'm sorry, but shes my ma-" he was about to finish his sentence but Xavier slapped a hand over his mouth. Xavier whispered something into his ear and he nodded in understatement.

I was confused by the both of them. wait. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER? i gave them the frightened look. i looked to the cabinet on the side of the bed and saw 3 glass bottle. I've always been good at aiming. i aimed a glass bottle at Karen and threw it at her. It hit her face and i heard a growl. it seem to had come from Anthony. At the corner of my eye i saw Anthony charge at me. His eyes were as black as ever. i was lifted into the hair and Anthony was grabbing my throat.

"Kill me." i whispered to him. There was another growl that whipped through the air. This one made the whole building shake. "PUT HER DOWN!" Xavier screamed. Anthony did as told at set me back on the bed. His eyes turned back the regular color and looked at my neck, then his hands. "I am sorry" he whispered. I am tired of hearing the same 3 words every time. Tears came to the surface of my eyes.

"GET OUT" I screamed. When everyone was out of the room, i broke down. How much tears can a girl hold? i questioned myself.

I tossed and turned on the hospital bed. I couldn't sleep. I remember the glass was still on the floor. I looked over at it and thought about ending my own life. I realized that it will stop all the pain in my life. Shakily I picked up the broken piece of glass and held it towards my wrist. I promised my mom I would live a long and happy life but the pain is too strong. I used the knife and roughly scrape it across my wrist. Blood gushed out and I awaited my death.

*Xavier's POV*

After my little mate kicked us all out I went home. My maid had my dinner cooked but I didn't feel like eating. I left my food on the table and went to take a nice long shower. Suddenly, in the middle of my shower i felt a huge pain on my left arm. Like something just cut it. "Mate!" my wolf Ace whimpered. I grabbed a towel and shifted into my Midnight Black wolf. I ran in the direction of the hospital she was at.

When i got there, she was covered in blood and her heart beat was weak. Quickly, i licked her wound clean and her heartbeat stabled again. It was still weak. I had to mark her! So i did and it felt damn good to mark her. When i touch her now, sparks erupted and it was more intense making me want more. I retrained myself and kissed her lightly on the head. "No more committing suicide for you, my little mate." i whispered. i smiled and left.

———————————-

just a little authors note here.

well this is my chapter 3

i really dont think this is a good book.

please leave a comment bellow if you have suggestions for me to use in the book.

Again

~THANK YOU~