" Okay, " he nods against her shoulder, and she patted the back of his head, her fingers treading through his black tresses.

" I'll come pick you up after school! "
He says, springing up in excitement.

" Oppa, I have modeling after school. "
Emi smiled, and he just shrugged.

" Then I'll pick you up after modeling!"
He huffed, and Emi nodded.

" Okay. "

Then he brought her in his arms and squeezed her, and spun her around.

" Oppa! " She gasped, clinging onto him and started to laugh as he tickled her sides.

" Don't be mad at me again! It's scary! "
He says, and she just laughed and bent over, trying to make him stop.

" Oppa, no! Stop! " she giggled out, and he just continued, and she darted away from his arms.

" Who's that? " Alya asked, watching them as they laughed together, and Marinette let out a small amused giggle.

" Oh, I remember him. They came into the bakery together and asked where the grocery store was. His name was... Hyun, I think. "

" They're like, really close. " Alya commented, and glanced at Marinette who watched them with a smile.

" I'm going to school now! You can't come in, you're not enrolled! " Emi shouted at Hyun, who just chased after her.

" I will be soon enough! "

" No! "

Hyun slowed down, and huffed.
"Okay. But when we're alone we better plan something fun. "

" Okay. " Emi heaved, and collasped in his arms for one last hug, and he patted her back as she wheezed in his chest.

" There, there. Okay, off to school young lady! Get those A's for me, girl. "
Emi rolled her eyes, as she knew he was mocking her mother.

" Okay, Okaasan. I have the perfect thing planned. " She winked and booped his nose, as he blinked.

" Looking forward to it, Emi-Chan. "

He waved as Emi walked to the steps of the school, but got pulled aside quickly.

" What the- ?! " Emi squeaked, but then got turned around by dark tan arms.

" Who was that? " Nino asked darkly, resulting in Emi to flinch.

" Um... My friend...? " she said quietly, and then she noticed Adrien looking at the two curiously.

" Yeah, sure he is. Now spill it! I thought you liked Chat Noir! "

Emi's eyes widened and she rushed to smoosh her hands over his mouth.

" Nino! " She scolded, and Adrien walked over.

" Something about Chat Noir? " he asked, and watched as Emi eyed Nino cautiously.

" I was just asking if her friend liked Chat Noir, dude. Does he, my dear Emi?"

" Well... " Emi trailed off, and shrugged.

" Maybe, I don't really know. He thought they were just cosplayers before he saw them in front of him. "

Nino laughed, as did Adrien.

" You're not serious." Nino said, and Emi nodded before he could make another denial.

" Uh-Huh! He did, I swear. "

" What's his name?" Adrien asked, obviously gesturing to her friend.

" I think it was Oppa. That's... a unique name. " Nino says, and both Adrien and Emi snorted and looked at each other.