➴ 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Comenzar desde el principio

It was the next day, and Jiyeon, Jay, Jungwon, and K had been practicing all day

It was the next day, and Jiyeon, Jay, Jungwon, and K had been practicing all day. They went over the moves over and over again until they nailed them, and knew their spacing and could go through to dance freely.

"Ah Jiyeon!" K yelled in excitement, as he watched as Jiyeon cleanly did the dance.

Jiyeon couldn't help with laugh and feel her cheeks turn pink, since everyone's eyes were now on her.

Once she finished it, the three boys gave her a applause, and Jungwon pulled her in for a side hug. "You're honestly the best." Jungwon complimented.

"He's not wrong." Jay agreed, before walking over to the stereo. He restarted the song, and the four got into their positions and began dancing again.

"Are you guys practicing hard for the test?" Rain asked everyone, to which they nodded.

"Jay!" The man called out, and the Park boy raised his hand.

"Yes."

"You've gotten better after I scolded you, right?"

"I've really been trying."

"You have?"

"Yes."

"As you all know, there's a battle between vocal and dance representatives. Did you guys decided your vocal representatives?" He questioned. "Which three is it?"

Geonu, Heeseung, and Jinsoul all raised their hands, and Jiyeon sent Jinsoul a smile.

"Geonu?" Rain raised his brows in surprise, making the boy chuckle. "Who are the dance representatives?"

Jay, Jungwon, K, and Jiyeon put their hands up and Rain nodded with a slight smile on his face. "Just as I expected. Step forward. Is there anyone who thinks they can also do well?"

"We've all been practicing," Seon explained. "We've been practicing so that if we're better, we can replace them in case we need to."

"You guys have good strategy!" Rain complimented, causing everyone to smile. "Besides the first group, there must be second and third groups, in case someone got hurt or their condition isn't good, they'll be substituted? This is teamwork. This is really brilliant and I'd like to praise you for that, give yourself a a round of applause... Let's see the vocals first."

Everyone nodded, and stepped back so the three trainees could get ready to perform. They got into place and the music soon started.

The I-landers stood in awe at their performance. They did so well, and were very eye catching and they hit all the right notes.

Once it finished, they gave them claps, as the three bowed. "Heeseung..." Producer Rain began. "You're really good at controlling your vocal strength. Geonu, you're good at controlling your vocal strength too. Jinsoul, you have an amazing voice, and it goes so well with this song. I really wanted to compliment you, even if I don't give you any feedback, I think you'll be fine performing like this."