chapter 15 : bipolar

So babies here is the chapter 15.hope you will enjoy💜

AT HOSPITAL

(Junkook was walking to and fro through the hospital corridor while namjin and yoonmin sitting on the seats. Hobi was in the hospital reception for paying the bills while someone bumps to his shoulders )

Hobi : wtf... You ( turn his gaze to the person... Y/n

Y/n : hobi?? ( stumbles) what happened to my tae ( broken voice ) where is he? i want to see him

Hobi hold y/n towards his chest securely and patted her back and wipes her tears by his thumb

Hobi: relax y/n, don't cry i will take you to him but not now.. Just come with me and drink something or else you also have to be admitted in same here... ( smiles )

----------------

(Dr. Come out from the emergency room.. Kook rushed to dr)

Kook: Dr. How is he??.. Is he alright.. What abt my baby??

Doc: yeah he is perfectly fine and the baby also but mr.jeon haven't i told you to not make him overstressed... Please be sure he is not tensed next time i can't assure any guarantee on his condition.. These was the premature stage of pregnancy soo be careful and take care of him mr. Jeon ( places his hand on junkook's shoulder and patted )

Kook: haa yes ( head hung low and he fisted his arm ) doc can i see him now

Doc : we will shift him into a room then you can see him

After shifting into a room

Random nurse comeout from the room

Kook: sister can i visit him now, I'm his husband

Nurse : you can mister but he was on sedation. Don't disturb.. And he will be stable in 3 hrs ( A/n idk anything abt these babies 😁)

( junkook slowly unlock the door with his shivering hands and enters into the room..
There lying tae unconscious maybe sleeping in a white hospital outfit certain wires are connected from his chest and hand and one wire goes to the drip stand that kept aside the bed and other to a machine showing heartbeat rate but to Kook's eyes it seems like his love's life was dependent on that things..
He was really insecure abt tae's health that his mind behaves like he nearly lost tae )

Junkook sits on the bed making the portion sink and places tae's hand in his and pecks on it

Kook: for a moment i thought i lost you both babies...(sniffles)

Junkook lays his head on the bed and makes tae's hand on his own head

Kook: don't leave me tae.. I will die without you... You are my eomma and also my baby... I promise i will never leave whoever hurt you... I will sue them for hurting you even it was me though ( eyes glows with anger and in pain)... I love you ... And you love me haa??
(A/n: junkook's eyes glows but now these time not with anger nor pain it shows craziness and obsession )

You love me?? Answer me taehyung ( tae was in deep sleep and kook jerks tae's hand violently )

Nurse enters into the room