Karan smiled and held his hand "promise mein tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaunga" Karan kissed his knuckles and cupped his face.Meanwhile preeta's eyes were focused on him.

Aarush asked him to come forward.Karan leaned towards him and asked him what? Aarush kissed his cheek mouthing "bye papa".

Karan heart melted seeing him and didn't feel like living away from him.But he knew it was not possible and specially preeta will not allow him do that.

Preeta's heart was pounding with pain seeing them.She didn't know aarush will get attached to him this soon and even accepted him as father.She was amazed but still a fear aroused in her heart thinking about his future,what if he get more attached to him and Don't let him to go.

"Aaru chalo"preeta said looking away from him.

"Bye"karan said waving at him and mishti too bid him while going.

Preeta closed the door and signed hugging aarush tightly.aarush kept his head on her shoulder and surrounded his hands around her neck.

After having their dinner preeta layed on the bed beside aarush and was Patting his head to make him sleep.

"Mamma app papa se gussa kyu ho?"aarush asked her.

Preeta gulped and looked at him not knowing what to say and scolded karan internally for telling him.

"Mein kisise gussa nahi hu aaru,aur tum kisike baat sun kar mujhse kuch bhi mat pucho..so jao jaldi nahi toh tum jaldi uthoge bhi nahi"she said running her fingers through his straight hair.

"Aap please papa se gussa mat hona.Woh aapse aur mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai.Unhone mujhe bataya"aarush informed her with a smile and surrounded his hand around her hugging her.

"Hmm mujhe pata hai..now close your eyes and sleep"preeta nodded to stop the conversation and made him sleep Patting his head.

Aarush slept after sometime and preeta looked at him.The memories of karan holding him and the smile on aarush face came across her mind.she stared at his cheek and remembered when karan kissed his cheek while going.

She leaned and kissed aarush's cheek lovingly.Her eyes got closed itself remembering his touch.The way he was begging for her to give him a chance,the way he was confessing his love to her with those love filled eyes.drowning in his eyes was her weakness and she didn't wanted to drown in them again forgetting herself and when she could realise it would be too late for that.She was scared to death knowing his betrayal.

"Tum sab jhoot kehte ho karan,Tum mujhse sach mein pyaar karte toh mujhpe Vishwas karte.Abb mein bhi thak gayi hu baar baar wahi baatein karke.Mein aarush ke bina nahi reh sakti,Sirf yahi ek wajeh hai ki meine tumhe chance Diya hai.10 din ke baad mein tumhe hamare zindagi mein ane nahi dungi..sab waise hi hoga jaisa itne saal chal raha tha"she thought staring the ceiling with moist eyes.

"Mein reh lungi tumhare bina aur ye mujhe tumne hi toh sikhaya hai.Agar mein Zindagi bhar ke liye bhi dil se nahi muskurai toh bhi thik hai, tumhare pyaar ke bina,tumhare bina, tumhare ehsaas ke bina mein reh lungi.Lekin fir se tumne mujhe hurt Kiya toh mein nahi jee paaungi lekin mein kabhi aise hone nahi dungi..Kabhi nahi"she whispered closing her eyes.

"I love you babydoll"his words echoed in her ears and she opened her eyes instantly.

"Karan"she whispered sitting on the bed and looked around keeping the palm on her chest.

Creases formed on her forehead remembering him and she opened her eyes trying to distract herself from him.

It was not the first time this was happening to her.Her subconscious mind always haunted her with his dreams and made her scared.