Why?

Why every time I get a lot of questions, I don't know, it only happens to me as a teenager, I think that what we choose in life affects a lot, it's all up to us, but if we make a mistake, will we have consequences throughout our life or not? Am I the only one a person who can't stop thinking about every detail that surrounds me, are you also in trouble about what to choose in your life?...Just listen to the voice of your heart, don't think about others because you live your life and no one will to look at you better than themselves, ignore them and continue to your goal, I know maybe many times until you get there you will fail and you will lose the choices of life but when you don't say I can' t because you can even though we are surrounded by people who are like snakes drink your blood and put poison in your body, what is it because they are not satisfied with the life they are living, no matter how hard I try to write, I know that I have been that person too that I have been undecided and I know how much you want to have someone's support seems to you that you will have them again .You will not be what you want to be, but above all, personal decision is the reason why you take a step forward in life and the important thing is that you have faced each of your choices yourself.