We kept running making me run into people; my clothe kept getting caught on people's purses and accessories, making me annoyed.

We finally stopped to rest making me sigh in relief from getting away from the crowd.
We found a small shop. Tanjiro calls out panting "excuse me.." the older male made a hm sound looking towards us tanjiro continues "A bowl of two yamakake udon please." The shopkeeper speaks up surprised "uhm, sure thing!".

We both sat down on a bench, me sitting in the middle, nezuko kept leaning back on me whenever I pushed her away.

'Is it okay for me to eat this?.' I thought moving udon around 'I guess I'll have to eat this, I need my energy up and tanjiro bought it for me..' I sigh and lift the udon up to my mouth.

I hear tanjiro speak up "I've never been to a place like this." I look up/down at him as he stares at the floor he continues " it's way too crowded." He frowns. He noticed me staring and lightly smiled at me.

I look towards tanjiro; the wind blowing his burgundy hair. I stare at him with a confused face. Tanjiro drop his bowl I stare at him shocked and stare at the shattered bowl, I look back up at him and raise my eyebrow tanjiro kept moving his head left and right breathing heavily. I noticed he grabbed his sword and takes off running, me panicking slightly, pushing nezuko off of me
I start to chase after him.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Pushing people to make my way towards him, slightly falling behind i use electro energy to boost me; Finally catching up to tanjiro I noticed him grabbing on to a man's shoulder,
The man in the suit turns around slowly.

I stare at his eyes memorized by his eye color, 'such a unique red eye color I've never seen before'I thought. I noticed tanjiro's agitated face expression as he starts to take his sword out only to halt of a little girls voice "father?" Me and Tanjiro look up and noticed a little girl, The little girl speaks up again "who are they?".

I heard tanjiro gasp with a horrified expression.
The man with the suit looks back at us and makes eye contact with me. I kept my stern expression on and stare back at him, I noticed his lips slightly curl up into a smile. I stand there confused not letting my guard down.

The man finally stops staring at me and stands up straight turning his body towards tanjiro "is there something I can do for you?, You seem to be quite flustered." He smirks.

A women came in speaking " Oh, dear. What's going on?" All of us turn are attention to her. "Mother!" the little girl calls out with a bright smile, the women smiles back lightly.

I put my hand on tanjiro shoulder an attempt to calm him down a bit. Tanjiro puts his hand over his mouth and stomach having a panick attack.
"Do you know them?" The women asks, the man in the suit turns his attention back to us and speaks "No. Unfortunately, not at all. I've never seen these two people before." He frowns.

"They must have mistaken me for someone else." He smirks"Oh, is that so?" The lady speaks up.
the man lifts his arm up his arm moves fast and scratches a man's neck. I look back at tanjiro noticing he gasped. I look towards where he's looking at and noticed a man and women.
The man seems to be bleeding from the neck. "Dear, what's the matter?" The lady questions. The man growls lightly and starts to groan "Dear" the lady asks again, The man roars launching at the women.
"STOP!" Tanjiro yells though it was too late the man had already bit the poor lady's collarbone.

The lady screams as blood got everywhere, everyone around stared and started to whisper. The women continued to wail hoping for someone to save her.