Her charm in his eyes

Ten and Twenty. You know them,right? The first one of them is brave girl rocket, and the second one pretty and nice gentlemen, who love to dance. They both have a close friendship, because they know each other for a long time. Or maybe someone's charmed by the brave hero with 1 ten and zero? We'll see.

Today is the wonderful day in Numberland. Ten's training in rocket speed, as usual. Twenty was watched her and think that she's pretty strong, but one second later he has shaked his head and stop think about it. Half of hour later the hero with 1 ten was tired and just sit on the ground with another hero, who has just look at her.

-Um, sorry, for telling you...-he started to say something, but Ten has gasped when heard the friend's voice. Twenty was worried about this.-I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you! I-
-Phew.. It's only you, Twenty,-smiled the Rocket looking over in his eyes. She's always know that Twenty is the only person, who's care about the lady so much.-Oh, forgot to ask: how are you going?
-Pretty fine..-he've a little bit smiled, cause he's glad that everything is alright-What about you?
-Nothing much!-she said.-Wanna go for a little bit walk, anyway?
-No, thanks.-the gentlemen look in her eyes just for a second, and his body got freezed. Her sparkling beautiful eyes is charming him and trying to make sure that he couldn't escape from their cage. Twenty has got a little blush on his face, so he closed his mouth with paw. A few seconds later his girlfriend realised that the dance gentlemen can't stop looking at her like this.
-Um.. Twenty? Are you alright?-asked the Rocket after 10 second silence.
-Huh? Oh, sorry, Ten! I didn't hear you..
-It's okay,-she smiled again.-So, what do you want right now?
-T-Ten.. May I...-he has started, but there's someone who called him out.
-DUDE!!! YA WANNA FEEL THE SPEED?!?!-it was Eighteen calling him for the new challenge.
-Augh, Eighteen. Come on, Twenty! Let's go!-Twelve's also calling her friend, to try a rectangle meditation with her brother too.
-S-sorry, Ten, maybe later. Coming!-and he ran out with a super rectangle masters. Ten just sighed and look up over the sunset, thinking about his dance and gentle friend.
-Maybe, he need more time to tell me something very important,-that's all of her mind.
After that, the Rocket just walked away from this place.