Chapter Eight: Androids Scare Me [UNDER GOING REVAMP]

Waking up next to Connor was the most beautiful experiences I've ever had in a long time. The way I woke up, my body closely pressed against his, my head buried in his chest with his hand gently playing with my hair.

"Good morning Hope," He whispered looking down at me. I gazed into his eyes. I could stare at them all day...

"Good morning Connor," I mumbled. "What time is it?"

"It is exactly 41 minutes past 10," Connor stated firmly.

"Mhm..." I mumbled back not really paying attention as to what he was saying.

"Hope?" Connor titled my head up to him. "You have a meeting with the Captain at 11,".

"Whaaa..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence as I jumped out of bed and started fumbling around for a new set of clothes.

"This is going to look so bad! I missed a day and now I can't even get to a meeting on time!" I yelled picking up a random hoodie off the floor.

Connor turned over on one side watching me as I frantically paced around my room.

"You know, you shouldn't do too much physical exercise too early in the morning. It's best to relax at first, as your body is in a state of - "

"CONNOR!" I snapped, "Not now please!"

Connor sat up slowly, "Hope, you've got plenty of time to get ready," He smirked at me.

"No I do not! I don't even have an outfit yet." I sobbed. Connor walked up to me and cupped his hands around my face.

"Hope," He whispered gently wiping my tears. "You look beautiful," I stared back into his eyes, beaming.

Connor walked over to my closet and picked out a simple pinafore and shirt, placing it down on my bed.

"Everything's going to be alright Hope, you're not going to be late," He whispered. "I'll meet you outside when you've changed."

Great...I was blushing...again.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Once I had changed, I stepped out of my room making my way to the kitchen. I was surprised I didn't find Connor right outside my bedroom door. Instead, I heard the sound of laughter coming from the kitchen.

"Your daughter is a delight to work with," Connor said.

"She can be a bit of a handful sometimes, but she loves working with you," My Mum said.

"MUM!" I gasped, I couldn't believe my own Mum was talking to Connor.

"Why didn't you tell me your friend was staying the night?" My Mum exclaimed gesturing over at Connor.

"I just forgot about it... I think we need to get going," I replied sarcastically grabbing Connor's arm and walking straight to the front door.

"Miss Rosewood, we still have enough time to get to the station," Connor stopped me looking behind at my Mum.

I glared at him giving him one of my fake smiles, "We leave now." I stated opening the front door.

"LoveyoubyeMum" was all I could get out as I slammed the front door behind me feeling myself go bright red.

"Great. Just great," I muttered, "My Mum just had to go ahead and embarrass me like that."

I didn't even notice Connor smirking at me. "What?" I rolled my eyes at him, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing was funny, your Mother is a wonderful person" Connor laughed, he began to slowly walk towards the car. He continued walking, then paused for a moment and turned around. "Shame she's single," Connor winked at me.