⚠️ birthday

cuz its hongjoongs birthday heres a random draft i found and added their names into
-

hongjoong reached down with unsteady hands and began to unzip his jeans, whining unintelligibly about how embarrassing it would be if he couldnt keep quiet. the sound of denim hitting the floor echoed through the mostly empty bathroom; he sat on the edge of the bathtub and slid his hand into his boxers to try and relieve himself to continue through the party like normal. hongjoong began stroking his length, quickly slapping his hand over his mouth to avoid seonghwa hearing him; but even through his hand his whiny moans could be heard filling the bathroom.

hongjoong's eyes rolled back and his head followed, his ecstasy was interrupted by two knocks at the door and a deep, smooth voice saying his name,
"hongjoong-ah, are you done in there yet? i think i should come in, to make sure youre okay... i mean youve been in there for a while."
hongjoong could hear that seonghwa's face was curled into a smirk, so he quickly stood up to lock the door, which he thought was already locked; but didnt hear the door swinging open, so instead found himself with his head in seonghwa's chest. hongjoong took a few steps back and tripped over his own jeans.

"fuck.. what do you want? go away, im trying to piss."
"well, im no genius, but the toilet seems to be a few metres to your right, and i cant see why you would need your jeans all the way off if youre just trying to piss. nice try though."
seonghwa inched closer while speaking, making sure to shut and lock the door behind him. his hands found themselves around hongjoong's waist, guiding him to sit on the bench. suddenly, hongjoong lunged forward and connected their lips, they fit like two pieces of a puzzle and danced with each other perfectly, like clockwork.

"you have no idea how long ive been wanting to do this, hongjoong, can i?"
hongjoong nodded, too shy to speak.
"im going to need words, okay? now, can i continue?"
"yes.. you can."
seonghwa sighed, not fully satisfied.
"it doesnt really sound like you want it that bad,"
hongjoong looked up, confused as to what he meant.
"i want you to beg. beg me to fuck you."
"what?"

"you heard me."

-

ill post the pt 2 whenever i finish writing it