Tarah Loses It

**Edited**
Tarah had a rigidly harsh look in her eyes that I had never seen before as she slid in front of me threateningly.

Arthur opened his mouth to say something, but Guinevere glared at him. "I said-"

"Yeah, I know." he muttered in defeat.

Wow, submissive to his wife much? I smirked.

"I mean, come on already, we don't want to rush them anyways. They're already such a cute couple, and it's only day one." she swooned. "They're already holding hands!"

I froze as I felt Tarah and Johnny's suspicious eyes turn to us as Guinevere continued.

"By the time Xänder is 18, they'll be right where they should be, just like the prophec- Oops." she muttered something probably very unladylike in another language under her breath.

"So much for not scaring them, Gwen." Arthur- er, my dad muttered as he saw our horrified faces at the word, 'prophecy'

"Hi, excuse me?" Tarah interrupted again in a sickly sweet voice. "But, what exactly do you expect my best friend and Xänder to do? Because know that, even if you are unkillable, if you dare hurt that girl I will make it my number one goal to make sure you wish you were dead." she threatened.

'Woah, chica,' I thought. 'When did you become so much like me??' I smiled to myself at her scary looking face. Because, even though it didn't scare me, I knew it would knock the shit out of anybody else. Her voice had pure hatred seeping through it, like me being hurt would just be a small incentive to her breaking their spines.

"Impressive speech, child." Mordred tsked. "But you don't have the strength-much less the knowledge-yet, to know how to use your powers."

"Mordred," Merlin said uneasily. "I wouldn't-"

**BOOM**

Mordred flew from his chair and smashed against the top of the room so hard that the mountain shook. He fell to the ground in a heap.

"Actually, Mordred." Tarah said casually. "I can attest that, quite. I think I do."

Everyone stared at the petite blonde Merlin girl standing in the middle of the room uneasily. Girl had no idea what she was doing but that's what made her even more dangerous.

"As Mordred here so kindly helped me demonstrate, I CAN hurt you. So, before things are pushed too far, what. Do you. Expect her. To do?"

When everyone stayed silent, Tarah warned, "Arthur?

The mighty King Arthur did all but- what else? Glance at his wife for approval.

"Oh, why not. Look at the two. They'll find out eventually, Arthur. Besides, the girl is getting quite bothersome."

From the corner of my eye, I looked to Xander uneasily. He stood rigidly, as if he knew what he was going to hear.

I removed my palm from his grip, rubbing my hands together nervously as the queen and king spoke silently at their thrones.

"The prophecy states...well, with out getting into detail, that my first born and a son of Guinevere shall betrothe at the eldest's coming of age."
I stared at Arthur, my father, telling his 15-year old daughter that she was to get married in the, what, next year or so?"

"You're shitting me." Johnny stated what we all were thinking.

"No...I am not. And seeing how Mylah is my daughter and Xander is my wife's only son..."
I finally took the outrageousness into my own hands.