Albus Dumbledore: Twisting fate

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I hope so, I really hope so Gellert." And the young boy's eyes were full of tears while he held on to the other.

Then the magic smoke disappeared and everything went silent. I didn't dare to look into anyones eyes so I looked down. I could feel Newts hand on my shoulder.

"If I only I knew he was depressed. I could have helped him."

It was the sad truth, the lost of Y/n was so big I lost myself. Grindelwald was the one who kept me standing even though deep down in my heart I knew what I was going was wrong. But broken heart is blinding, so I couldn't see it at that time.

"I would give everything to go back to stop him from commiting..." I couldn't even finish that sentence.

Even though I new it was his fate, it was meant to be this way, it still haunted me every night.

It was silent for while until Theseus cleared his throat. "What if we could? Go back I mean."

I frowned, of course I knew what he was talking about, but it's too dangerous. I instantly shook my head.

"Absolutely not! Far too risky, messing with time is dangerous."

No one should be allowed to twist fate. The risks are just too great.

"Please Dumbledore we can make this right. We'll stop him, you can be happy with him."

That sounded extremely tempting. You have no idea how much I long for the arms of my love around me. I was weak again and gave in, into their plan.

To change history.

<<<(Newts P.O.V.)>>>

"Keep spinning, and don't lose it." Dumbledore told us.

With slightly shaking hands I held the time turner in my hand while it was around me and my brothers neck.

"Don't let anyone see you, or there could be catastrophic consequences."

I nodded and then started to spin the turner, everything started to go backwards making me slightly disorientated.

Before I knew it we were in the same spot we were before only then Dumbledore was gone and the room looked slightly different.

"What did just happen?" My brother asked me. There was no time to explain, I dragged him along as I heard voices coming out way.

"We need to find Y/n, we need to stop him from killing himself." I whispered to Theseus.

He nodded and we managed to sneak around the people.

"Uhm, how are we going to do that?" My brother whispered back.

That was a good question. To be honest I had no idea yet. I was mainly trying to get us outside without being seen, that was hard enough.

"We're almost there." I said as we hid behind some curtains.

I looked behind me as I did the last few steps, trying to see If I didn't lose my brother.

That was when I bumped into someone. "Hey, watch where you're going?" It was a teenage boy, around 16-17.

Shit... We were spot.

The boy carefully studied us, up and down. "Aren't you two a bit too old to be here? Or are you vistors?"

"Y/n?" I carefully asked. He lifted his head and gave us a confused look.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I could see the hand which held his wand tightened.

The boy in front of us was ready to attack us, when suddenly another voice popped up behind us. He ran to Y/n.

"What is going on here?"

Y/n put his arm around the boys waist in a protective way. "Let's go Albus, something is not right here." He whispered in the others ear.

Young Dumbledore nodded and they ran away from us before we could even stop them.

"What did you say about not getting caught?"

Now is not the time Theseus and I let out a big sign.

"Dammit, now what?"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, everyone,

Please comment, vote and follow me. (Check my other stories too)

Also if you want a part 2, just let me know in the comments.
Thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. 😊

XXX Luna❤
⎯⎯⎯
© This is 100% written by me!
I do not allow copies, translations or reposts of my work.

Word count: 1137  ✦  06.08.2023