Ch. 19: The Game

***(I'm sorry about Friday!)***

***Y/ns POV***

We were all gathered around the table, playing games and such, when Mrs. Weasley came into the living room. "Dinner is ready!!" She exclaims. We begin filing into the kitchen, everyone taking their respective seats.

"MOMMMM does she HAVE to go back tomorrow??? We have SO MANY ideas left to try" The twins exclaim.

I just laugh, shaking my head slightly, "gentlemen i've already told you this, I'm going home. I want to see my family really quick before the platform to return to school." They both groaned and everyone began eating.

Once everyone finished their dinner, the boys and I ran upstairs to try and figure out what to do on our last night together.

"Soo, what? Are we gonna pull a late night? Or or maybe make pranks or something?" I say.

"Mmm I don't know" George answers.

We sat curled up for a little bit- a couple side conversations, but mostly just enjoying the company. Eventually, Freddie drifted off into a light sleep.

"So, what do you think we should do after we graduate?" George asks.

"I don't know, maybe we can get a nice house and live in it altogether and run the joke shop like from first year." I whisper.

"Yeah... what do you think it should look like?"

"Maybe, maybe shelf's lining the walls, filled with our home stuff. The air a crispy, mischievous scent. Oh! And bright colors on the walls and a nice wooden floor. That would be perfect!"

"I like that idea!" George whisper shouts.

We stayed up talking more and more until we both, eventually, fell asleep.

*****Hey friends! I had a sick little one to attend to and forgot to publish this on Friday! I know it's a bit shorter of a chapter because it's mostly a filler. I was gonna have some interesting key events happen in this chapter but I was like "ya know what,let's build a bit more" lol but yeah, thank you guys sm! I love you all and I can't thank you enough for sticking with me through this adventure! As just a reminder, I do put trigger warnings on chapters that may result in triggered emotions, therefore I would like to apologize for my future self. Anyways, stay sweet lovelies
-StarHarmonies*****

***388 words***