Epilogue

21 YEARS LATER

~Samantha

I looked into the mirror at my reflection. A gorgeous white ball gown, reaching my feet, with silver beading by my stomach. My mom walked in. "Sweetheart, you look amazing! I can't believe my baby is getting married!" She said, her voice cracking, and tears threatning to spill out of her eyes. "Where's dad?" I asked, and just like that he walked into the room.

"Sam you look incredible!" He said. He was very fond of Matt, my future husband, but he just didn't like the idea of giving away his first daughter. Taylor was married to Calvin Harris(A/N: I SHIP THEM SO MUCH) and pregnant when I was at the age of four. She soon gave birth to Emmalyn Mae Swift, who had her 20th birthday yesterday. Emma is my maid of honor. She walked in with a light blue dress, going to her feet. There were many gems at the top, but they began to fade as you went lower on the dress. She also had hells that were bedazzled with tons and tons of gems.

"Can we all gather around, and pray?" Mom asked. We all came together and held hands.

"Dear Lord we pray that Samantha has a safe, happy, and wonderful marrige. We pray that she is blessed in all ways possible, especially in children. May her husband be kind, loving, caring, and a blessing for Samantha, and may she have, a long, happy, healthy, and loving marrige."

____

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Matt Matthews!"

 The priest presented. Matt picked me up as we ran down the aisle. "

I may have been broken.

But now I am beautiful.

                                                       THE END