Aye!

"So that's what happened... I guess." You had relocated to the library after giving in to your friends never-ending whining and sat in the far most corner of the abandoned library. Dust from the shelves fell onto your shoulder as Clear removed a thick, leather bound volume from the shelf; and you brushed it away with a grimace. This corner was like the maths optional catch-up class... empty. Perfect for your little wierd conversations.

"Aye." Koujaku muttered, his glittering gaze matching the knowing smile that spread across his face in a teasing fashion. He rested his chin on one elbow and fixed his gaze on you, making you shuffle uncomfortably on the beanbag you were slumped in. Aoba threw Koujaku a questioning look, one hand ruffling his turquoise hair in a vain attempt to flatten it.

"Aye?"

"That's what I said." Mizuki and Koujaku shared the knowing glance and you felt your stomach flip. Had this raven haired boy made the same assumption that Mizuki had earlier? How much did he know, or thought he knew? Mizuki and Koujaku both glanced over at you, evil grins juxtaposing your own angry grimace. Three pairs of eyes locked in some sort of a tense staring contest; as though if you lost, you were admitting to their assumptions. Well, that's what it felt like anyway.

"Isn't aye what pirates say?" Clear asked suddenly, snapping the three of you from your game. Aoba looked between the three of you with a thoughtful expression, then sighed and rose to his feet.

"Yes Clear, that's what pirates say." He then turned on his heel and began to make his way through the labyrinth of bookshelves.

"Where're you going?"

"To find Noiz, duh."

"Why?"

"So you can apologize and..." He grinned mischievously. "So you can give him a chance to say what he didn't before."

"Hey wait-!" Within seconds you had been dragged from the library, to find the new kid and... Apparently do something. What you were going to do was unclear...