Bonding over maths? That's new...

In the end you arrived at school a mere half hour late, so it wasn't the longest amount of time you'd missed out of a maths lesson. Oh well. The three of you entered by the reception, considering the double doors for student entry were locked, now that most students were in their lessons. The assistant receptionist laughed when you explained your story, but winked at Koujaku as she modified the register.

"I'll put it down as 'family conditions' shall I? We don't want Koujaku-kun and his... friends, getting into trouble, do we?" She shot a particularly harsh glare towards you when she said 'friends', but you shrugged it off. Another jealous girl? Bitch please.

Being friends with Koujaku, the good-looking prince of the school, tended to make a lot of girls jealous. And to add to this, Aoba, presently known as the 'Aobutt', was the gay icon for the school, much to his disgust and embarrassment. But it wasn't like there weren't a few hundred girls trailing him at every turn. Finally there was Clear, an oblivious angel amongst the swarms of fangirls; but his childish demeanour just enabled him to happily ignore their affections. Hanging around with these three pretty much made the rest of the female population of the school jealous, spiteful and wary. But it didn't bother you, since most of them were bitches anyway, and being with these three was way more fun. Not to mention unpredictable.

"Yes, thank you for your consideration miss." Koujaku forced a strained smile, the one he usually used when bombarded with swooning girls; and inwardly you could see he was cringing. This girl's face was caked with makeup, and she looked more like a child's illustration than a real person. When the alterations had been made, you passed through the double doors and into the main, abandoned corridor. There were four, smaller corridors leading off; each into the respective buildings for each subject. Since you had maths first, you and Aoba waved Koujaku goodbye, promising to meet up in the usual spot at break; and headed off down one of the corridors, towards maths. Your footsteps echoed along the corridor, and soon enough you had to bid a goodbye to Aoba as well, as the room he was in seemed to pop up out of nowhere. He knocked on the door, smiled at you and pushed his way in; and you heard a faint cry of;

"Aobutt!" And then...

"Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up!"

You laughed at his typical response, noting that he was most likely to be in a bad mood after maths and then science, so you'd have to cheer him up. You adjusted your bag on your shoulder and turned around, trying to pinpoint exactly what room you were in. Deep in thought, you absent mindly turned a corner and felt yourself collide with a well toned chest. Immediately you jumped backwards, slightly annoyed at being bumped into, but apologised all the same.

"I'm sorry I wasn't-" You looked up and stopped dead in your tracks. The boy had deep, lime green eyes and short, ruffled golden blonde hair. He wore the school uniform, but his shirt was open, his chest covered by a black t-shirt with 'ruff rabbit' printed on the front. Alongside this he had multiple piercings; snakebites, two rings in his left eyebrow, the bridge of his nose. And then there were his ears; helix, anti-helix, three separate industrials, two outer conches and a small black ring through his lobe. He was pretty good looking, and you were sure there was a small tint of red tainting his cheeks, if you looked hard enough. Mentally you slapped yourself, 'this is not the time! You can't let him see you doing it! That's the whole point, not to get caught.'

"No problem." His voice was deep and seductive, with unfamiliar lofty tones that suggested he wasn't completely local. He moved past you, his shoulder brushing against your own with a soft glance; his musky odour filling your nostrils. You heard his footsteps slowly fade away, and shook your head in embarrassment, trying to chase away the dirty thoughts that were clawing at the edges of your pure mind. Oh hell, who were you trying to kid? Your mind was far from pure, but you weren't exactly wishing them to go away. But now was the time for maths, not mental fantasies. So with a regretful sigh you popped the naughty bubble and made your way over to the classroom, knocking and entering with a sheepish smile.