We're moving?

I woke up to the sound of my oh so very annoying alarm clock. Why did you have to go off at the exact time I was in a heated make out session with Klaus. I rolled off the bed like the lazy because I am and head to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day but I quickly turned around to retrieve my phone, the most important thing in my life. My friend, my therapist, my lover. I started to brush my teeth while listening to my morning jam playlist. First song of the day, Ms potato head by Marlena Martinez (Please tell me I spelt her name right 🙏). I went back into my room for some clothes, me being a me picks up some clothes Sophia would find  nerdy.

I wore a white caller blouse with a peach brown sweater, black skirt and black stockings and black buckle up shoes. I applied some make up, not too much to make me look like I try too hard but not too little either. When I was done I placed my hair in a messy bun and headed down stairs. It was 7, so my younger siblings aren't ready yet, probably by 07:30 they'll be.

" Morning Mom " I say to the Anodite hybrid Infront of me.

" Morning Star " if you guys have noticed, this is my mom Beverly, an Anodite/Celestialsapien hybrid from the planet Anodyne, one of the strongest Anodite as well. I sat at table eating some french toast with bacon and eggs on the side as well as some coffee in a cup that said ' Bad bi*** for life ' when my little sis walked in with a I'm too tired for this sh** look on her face wearing this.

"Morning Soph " I said as she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes. " Mondays " she said in a bored tone. My other sibling soon makes his dramatic appearance. " Lady's and Sophia, I introduce the one and only Enrico Valentino Rosso. " He was wearing this.

" Buenos dias Mama "

" Buenos dias Rico " " so I have something to tell you guys." Mom said.

" Mom what is it? " I asked.

" I got a job as Psychiatrist in Gotham asylum, so we'll have to move." My mom finished.

" WHAT WE'RE MOVING? " my siblings and I said in union.

Time Skip brought to you by batman saying ' I work alone '......

So now here we are in my mom's SUV driving all the way from Bellwood to the emo city known as Gotham. Me being me was totally fine with it, if mom's happy I'm happy and that's all that matters. I haven't seen her like this since Papa past away from a kidney disease and she hadn't taken his passing very well, no one has but it affected her the most. It must have been so difficult to just up and leave the place we once called home because of all those memories we had there but it was also those memories and that house, scratch that. The entire town reminded us of all the pain we felt.

Oh look we're here, I must have zone out for a while. Well can't wait to see what adventures this brings, I hope we get a break from our double life as well. No alien, no magic, no nothing.