Women: "KYAA~!! YOU CAN DO IT, KAMUI~!!"

Kamui jumped up the bridged, before dodging an attack from the Villain.

Villain: "Get away!"

Izuku and Y/N finally made it to the front of the crowd, Y/N was carrying Izuku on his shoulders.

Y/N: "So who's fighting?"

Izuku: "Kamui Woods! The young and talented rising star!"

RP: "Heh. You gave a perfect commentary, kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?"

Izuku: "U-Um... W-Welll..." He got nervous.

Y/N: "Yeah! He is!" He responded with a smile.

Back on the Fight

Kamui: "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury

Kamui: "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." He extended his arm as branches began growing out of it.

Izuku: "Oh, here it comes!"

RP: "Show us something flashy, Tree-Man!"

Y/N: "Uh... grow some uh... branches?" He said not really sure how to cheer for Kamui.

Izuku: "Pre-emptive..."

Kamui: "... Binding..."

Izuku/Kamui: "... Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Just as Kamui's attack was about to reach the villain, another hero arrived.

Mt. Lady: "Canyon Cannon!"

 Lady: "Canyon Cannon!"

Y/N: :V

Kamui: "Eh?"

Suddenly, a bunch of men pulled out their cameras and began taking pictures while saying "Here it is."

Mt. Lady: "Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance."

Kamui: *Still in the same pose* "Sh-She's getting the credit...