Chapter 16: Good morning!

Start from the beginning

She doesn't waste anymore time and her lips meet my skin, kissing up my thighs to my core but not in a teasing way, more in a loving way.
I feel her breath before I feel her tongue licking my clit and I moan at the feeling. When she licks quicker, I search for something to hold onto but there is nothing, so I grab her shoulders and feel her smirk against me.

She lets go of my clit and turns her attention to my entrance, blowing cold air onto it, making me shiver a little. Then she licks through it and a moan escapes my lips before she slowly pushes her tongue inside me, her hands resting on my hips.
She gives me time to adjust to the feeling before she thrusts into me and I close my eyes as pleasure shoots through my body.

I open my legs a little further for her and she smirks a bit, one of her hands moving to my thigh and holding it in place, keeping my legs apart.
The surface underneath my back is cold and a nice contrast to the heat building up in my body.
Nat continues to eat me out as if I was her last meal and I moan at the feeling.

When one of her hands moves to my clit and starts rubbing it, I cuss while moaning, the feeling of pleasure intensifying.
She pushes herself further into me and her tongue reaches deeper and when she moves it, I arch my back a little as it hits my spot.

Nat now concentrates on that and licks over it a couple of times and my body shudders a little at the intense feeling, the orgasm nearing quickly.
I grab a little tighter onto her shoulders, needing to hold onto something as her tongue works magic inside me.

"I'm close..." I moan and my breathing picks up.
"Let go for me then." She mumbles against me and with the vibrations and her tongue hitting my spot, I moan out loudly, her name leaving my lips as I come undone.

She takes her hand off my clit, placing it on my hip again to keep me from arching my back too much and drawing little circles onto the skin.
Her tongue licks a few more times over my spot before she pulls a little away, only dipping her tongue into me but giving me enough to ride out my high.

My legs twitch and if her one hand didn't keep the one thigh in place, I might have squished her head a little. She places one last kiss on each my entrance and my clit and I let out a sound between a moan and a sigh.

One of her hands comes up to my face, cupping it gently and brushing over my cheek while her other hand continues to draw little circles onto my hip, helping me to calm down. When I open my eyes again, she smiles softly at me.

"You taste amazing baby, it was totally worth it." She says softly and I smile lazily at her words.

"Thank you, even though it's not really anything I have much of an impact on." I reply and she chuckles a bit and pulls me up, wrapping her arms around me to support me.

"Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" She asks and I whine, not wanting to get up.

"You know it's important." She reminds me and I nod but rest my head on her shoulder.
For a second she thinks about it, before pulling me more into her and picking me up, the towel dropping to the ground but we both don't care.

She carries me into the bathroom and looks around, thinking about how to clean me up.
Eventually, she sets me down on the counter, again on a towel and grabs a cloth, wetting it and carefully cleaning me up.
I watch her, still a bit hazy from my orgasm. When she's done, I hop off the counter and she kisses me softly. I can taste a tiny bit of myself on her lips and by my reaction she can tell that.

"Put on a slip, so you won't stick to every surface." She says and lightly swats my butt.

I grin and kiss her cheek before nodding and taking off.
I really just put on a slip and can hear her cleaning herself up and washing her face and hands.
I go back to the kitchen and pick up the towel, reminding me of what just happened and when I think about it, I feel my face heating up a bit, but in a good way.

The coffee machine beeps, reminding me that the coffee is ready and has been for a little while, totally forgotten during the counter-sex.

I pour us a cup each and since she doesn't put anything in her coffee, I leave it as it is and add a bit sugar and milk to mine.
When Nat comes back, she smiles and happily takes the coffee mug from me, thanking me for it.

She offers to make breakfast, since I am pretty hungry, especially after she made me cum first thing in the morning.

While she is in the kitchen, I grab a pair of short sweat pants of hers and put them on. She notices instantly but doesn't say anything and just grins to herself.
I hop onto the counter again, ignoring the memories and watching her prepare breakfast.

It's really delicious and I can feel how much my body needed food after our activities.

Since we both don't want to do the dishes, we put everything in the dishwasher and move to the living room. Nat quickly puts on sweat pants as well before joining me again and letting me cuddle into her.
We decide to watch a movie and during the movie, she kisses the top of my head every once in a while and lets her fingertips brush up and down my arm.

I feel safe in her arms and lean against her. This morning couldn't have been better and I think I will remember it for a long time.
We stay in our little bubble for about an hour after the movie ends, just cuddling and talking about the movie and drifting off to random things.

But sadly, that bubble has to pop eventually because I have to go back to my apartment, Yelena will come back in a few hours and I wanted to do some laundry and prepare lunch, or dinner.

Nat peppers my face in little kisses before I give her a proper one and change out of her clothes and into my own.
They don't seem so comfortable anymore but they'll work.
I collect the few things I got out and all of my school work before we head to Nat's car.

She drives me back home but stops a street before my apartment, not wanting to raise any suspicious. This street also is almost always completely empty, so we can say our goodbyes without having to watch out for every car. She leans over the console and cups my face before kissing me softly.

"This weekend really was amazing and I enjoyed it a lot." She says silently, her words only meant for me.

"I really liked it too and I hope it won't be the only time we got to spend together." I reply and turn my head to kiss the palm of her hand. It goes without saying, that we will act as always tomorrow. Well, maybe flirt a little less obvious.

"See you tomorrow." Nat says and gives me another kiss that I return.
"See you tomorrow, Tasha." I reply and give her a little wave after getting out of the car.

I watch her drive away and sigh, making my way to my apartment.
Who would have thought that my night shift at the bar would turn into this. Whatever this is. 

A/n: I had this smut scenario in my head for a while and thought it fits quite well with the story XD

Also, that were three smut chapters in a row...hope you're not at school/uni/work while reading this XDD

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3