"Do I have your consent?" She asks and looks at me, stopping any other movements.
I look at her and bite my lip, so this isn't just some innocent touching. I nod and when she raises an eyebrow, I know what she means.
"Yes, you do." I confirm and she smiles.

"If that changes at any point, let me know." She says and this time it's okay that I nod and her lips find my neck again, sucking at the spot right below my ear and another sigh escapes me.

Her hands also move again, slowly sliding down my thighs and I hold my breath a little, waiting for her to touch me but she doesn't yet.
Her fingers circle around my thighs, slowly moving down to the inner side and my muscles tense a little in anticipation.
Nat's lips move further down my neck, reaching my shoulder and pushing the t-shirt a little to the side.

"Mind if I leave a little mark?" She asks genuinely and it makes butterflies appear in my stomach. Most people don't ask but it is nice to have a say in this.

"Only a light one maybe, so I can easily cover it up." I say and she nods, not protesting in any way.
After all, she also knows that this shouldn't be public and we don't need to make it obvious.

When she starts sucking on the skin and lightly biting it, I press my body a little more into her, the feeling sending little electric impulses through my body.
Her hands come dangerously close to my core but she just lightly pulls the skin a little to the side and I gasp when I feel that movement in my folds as well.

She chuckles against my skin before letting go of my skin and running her tongue soothingly over the marked spot before kissing my neck a gain.
One of her hands moves up to my hip, to keep me steady as the other one finally moves to my core. But she doesn't touch it, she just barely does so and I huff a little at her teasing.

"Impatient?" She husks and I am not ashamed to nod.
Her hands and lips have been on my body for a little while now, building up the heat between my legs.

Now, her hand cups my core and I sigh loudly, grinding a little against her hand to have some kind of friction.
She places her thumb on my clit and gives me that friction, rubbing circles over it and I moan at the feeling.
Her other arm wraps around my stomach, keeping me in position and when she adds a little more pressure, I let my head fall back onto her shoulder.

She uses that new angle to kiss my neck and nibble at the skin.
As good as her thumb feels, I need more and buck my hips a little, showing her I want more. When her thumb disappears from my clit, I look at her almost offended but she just gently turns me around and her hands move to my butt and she taps it gently, signaling me to jump.
I do so and wrap my legs around her, feeling the fabric of her shirt graze over my hot middle and I let out a little breath that makes her grin.

She walks us over to the counter and grabs a clean towel on the way. One had holds me up while the other puts the towel down onto the counter.
She lifts me up a little higher and places me on the towel, standing between my legs. And now I understand why the towel, because my bare skin would have stuck to the countertop and that wouldn't have been very comfortable.

"Last night I didn't get to taste your cum properly." She says lowly and I feel chills running down my body and heat rushing to the spot between my legs.

I watch her and her eyes are dark, her pupils dilated.
She gently places her hands on my shoulders, pushing me slowly down until I'm laying flat on the kitchen isle, my legs dangling down from the knees. I've never done it like this and just the thought is exciting.

"Am I your breakfast now?" I grin and she looks at me, licking her lips with a smirk.

"Yes, you are and for sure the best one ever." Her words don't leave me unaffected and by the look in her eyes, I can tell she noticed as well.