"Do you know where you are Natasha?"

I take a second, processing again.
"Bathroom."

"Good, what colour are the walls?"

I slowly look up at the walls trapping me. They'd moved further back from the last time I checked but were still too close for my liking. I still felt cornered and surrounded. No matter how hard I tried to make them go back they wouldn't.

"Natasha?"
I snap out of the tangent.
I hear the girl speak again and feel her place her hand on my shoulder refocusing my attention on her. I stare at her blankly forgetting about the question she just asked.

"What colour are the walls?" She says again expecting an answer.

"Grey" I say in a broken tone.

"Great, and what colour is the sink?"

I glance over at it. It was a white marble sink. It was fancy but of course, it was funded by Tony.

"White."

"What colour is the tshirt I'm wearing?"

"Red"

"Do you know what building you're in?"

"The compound" I say staring off into the room through the door. The walls had started to back off more by now and seemed a lot more normal. I look at the brunette girl who looked slightly more relieved than she did before. Wanda had came and saved her from that.
"Thank you" I say attempting to smile.
The girl leaned in and gave me a hug. I hesitated not knowing what to do but gave in and returned it. My heart was still pounding and wanda could feel that, so we sat with our arms wrapped around each other for a while whilst I calmed down.

Wandas pov:
I'd never seen this girl in such distress before. She was good at hiding her emotions usually. I knew at times she must have a hard time with that so I was not surprised she had a panic attack. I had just done what I knew worked best in this situation.

"Thank you" the red head spoke softly.
Maybe I'd finally gained the trust of the other girl. Happy that the other girl started to recover, I wrapped my arms around the girl pulling her into a hug. I could feel her heart pounding practically through her chest. I felt terrible for Natasha.

After a while of sitting there in that position, I pull away giving her a gentle smile.
"Do you feel any better?"

"I guess" she said partially smiling back.

"You must be exhausted, I know when that happens I get extremely tired too, so let's get you to bed." I say standing up holding out my hand for the other girl.  She groans but takes it slowly pulling herself up.

3rd person:
Attempting to fully stand up the red heads knees give way. Wanda gently put her hand around the woman's lower back and natasha's arm around her shoulder guiding her to Natashas bed. The witch sits the assassin down on the bed pulling the blanket over the girls body. Natasha still looked terrified, her mind drifting back to them thoughts.
Wanda gets up to leave the room when she hears the familiar raspy voice.

"Please can you stay? I just don't want to be alone, sorry."

She turns around to look at the girl and smiles softly.
"Of course." Wanda goes over to the other side of the bed, picking up a book from the bedside table. She sat on the bed crossing her legs and opening the book. Natasha turned onto her side in the bed to look at the brunette next to her. She felt a weird feeling inside of her, a warm feeling. Wanda had helped her, she was very thankful for that.

The witch had noticed Natasha was staring at her and turned to look. Her eyes looked lost in thought, but not scared anymore.

Natasha had noticed she was staring and looked away for a second pushing herself up into a sitting position. She looked back at wanda and before she knew what she was doing, she had pulled her in for another hug. Natashas head was resting on wandas shoulder. Wanda was shocked at the girls move but gave in anyways. It was comforting.