🌻 The Return of Strongbow 🌻

Start from the beginning

"Check to see if the coast is clear." The tall thief muttered to Flynn/Eugene, who looked up, and saw a guard behind them with an enraged expression. "Yeah, not really." He told his friend. The two thief buddies immediately ran for it.

[Present Day, In The Town Of Corona]
"Help support Corona's orphans!" Y/n says. "Because every donation brings a smile to the face of a child in need." Rapunzel adds.

In the busy town square of Corona, Y/n, Eugene and Rapunzel are doing charitable work, collecting secondhand clothes, toys and other things that may be of use to orphans in need.

"Right, Eugene?" Rapunzel asks, turning to her dashing boyfriend. "That's right, Blondie. This cause is dear to my heart. Many orphans go hungry, while others.." Eugene says, then pauses when he sees an anonymous silhouette in the audience. "Resort to a life of crime.." He adds.

The anonymous person disappears, as Shorty looks around in the charity sacks, accidentally falling into one - nobody is aware of this, of course.

"Hmm.." Eugene says, looking into the crowd of people with a concentrated expression. "Eugene, is everything okay?" Rapunzel asks, concerned. "Huh? Yeah.. yeah, sure.." Eugene answers.

Y/n, Rapunzel and Eugene get into the carriage they were standing by, with the charity sacks in the back as they make their way back to the castle.

"Everyone was so generous. Look at all these clothes and toys.." Rapunzel points out, getting out and looking into the sacks of donations.

"And, uh.. a beard?" Y/n questions, holding the end of Shorty's white beard. "Thank you! Just what I was lookin' for." Shorty tells her, taking his beard, as Eugene lifts him out of the sack. He then sees the anonymous shadow quickly run by. "Uh-oh.. okay, Blondie, Kiddo. Let's get you two back to the castle." He says, pulling them away urgently.

Confused, Rapunzel and Y/n turn around. They see the shadow behind them. "Uhh, who is that?" Y/n asks. "You know, I don't know, and something tells me, we shouldn't stop to ask." Eugene advises.

Eugene, Rapunzel and Y/n then see the shadow in front of them. Eugene turns the princesses away, and they head in another direction.. only to find the shadowed person there again. The trio then run away from the shadowed figure that proceeds to chase after them, but are met with another problem. "Uh-oh, dead end." Y/n says, now worried.

"Rapunzel, Y/n, those vases, now!" Eugene insists. Rapunzel grabs her little sister's hand. They hide behind a pair of vases, as Eugene holds his fists out, ready for.. whoever they're running from.

The shadowed figure approaches Eugene with his fists out, but then he laughs. "Gotcha, Rider." He says, with a grin. Eugene looks confused, as the shadowed figure pulls down his black hood - it's the thief, from eight years ago. "Man, you should've seen your-" He tells Eugene, audibly amused.

*Whack*

Eugene's tall dark friend collapses to the floor in an instant, because Rapunzel hits him in the back of the head with a vase. "Bam! Ha-ha! Follow that, buddy! Hm!" He states, proudly. She emerges from the vase, with her little sister beside her. "You know I meant hide in the vase, right?" Eugene points out.

Y/n nods. "Uh-huh, but it was too cliché. And a little boring." She confirms, with a shrug and an innocent smile. Rapunzel nods, in agreement.

Rather than question what the little princess means, Eugene turns to gesture to his friend, who is still upon the ground. "Princess Rapunzel, Princess Y/n, meet Lance Strongbow." He introduces, simply. "How you doin'?" Lance says, still on the floor.