Chapter 32

"Its nice to meet you again, leader. Although I did not expect to see you alive after getting cursed....",Harvey politely greeted his former friend, an innocent smile adorning his face. "You- Why are you doing this?!!!!" What did you do to Alice?!!!!", Michael tried to break free furiously, ignoring his bleeding arms. He still remembered it. His closest friend's hidden face, the painful feeling he felt from the curse .......and Alice.

Both of them were his precious companions. And yet...and yet!!!!! He allowed himself to be bewitched by a demon.....even brainwashing Alice. Michael glared at Harvey, his eyes glinting with both despair and wrath. "Didn't you love Miriam?....Why did you kill her?"

"Oh...you mean that b*tch? I think you got it wrong. I admired her, but I realized she was out of my league" Harvey clicked his tongue. "You!!!! Have you forgotten, she's your savior! The woman who help you out of your miserable life!!!", Michael screamed in anger, the sound of metals clacking as his restraints broke. Unsheathing his sword, Michael pointed the blade towards his former friend. No. This person is now nothing but a fiend.

"Savior? That b*tch?" Harvey retorted, eyes gleaming in anger. "Of course. I'm aware that leader had always been clueless. No. You just don't care" Harvey laughs, his eyes filled with pity and disappointment. That's right. This man had always been like this. That indifference. "Did you know how that b*tch view me? A livestock. A pitiful live show that she must hand in with crumbs of her kindness, just to appear benevolent to you"

"Of course. I was nothing but a garbage she picks up from the sewers. But even still......." Crimson wings sprouts on his back, while a jet black horn grew from his head. Harvey's innocent countenance  rapidly change, turning into a fiend  with glowing red eyes. "Did you know? That woman ask me if I was willing to  do anything for her. I thought she had finally noticed my admiration"

" So I did everything she asked me. I became her pet. I even entertained her father's noble friends, in hopes of satisfying her ambitions" Even though half of his face had transformed into a demon, tears of regret formed in his eyes. " It was my mistake. I should have known, as long as I am not you, that woman will never look my way" In that brief moment, Harvey's naive face merge with his devilish form.

Long claw extending from his demonized hands, Harvey lunge at Michael, devoid of any reason. He must destroy this man completely. Otherwise, he won't find his peace. Harvey!!!- Michael block his attack, kicking the demon in his chin. To his surprise, the demon caught his kick,  face contorting into anguish.

"I know that much.....even still....I did not complained because I respect leader. But......leader is not that different from that woman....." Gripping Michael's leg, Harvey pulled him, aiming to stab his heart directly. "I do not understand what you are trying to say"

"However, you have crossed the line. You must die here today, Harvey", Michael caught his claw, cutting the demon's hand. Blackish blood splattered, as Harvey grimaced in pain. "There is no point in protecting your heart, leader. After all, you are not capable of caring, nor giving back any affection. While the rest of us beg and pleads for your attention, the only thing you give us is your indifference"

Eyes glinting, Harvey smiled sinisterly. "I'll succeed this time. I'm sure Alice would be pleased" Hand growing back, the demon flash his newly formed hand.

"See? Being a demon kin is not bad at all leader"

______________________________________
Thanks for reading!!!