2. Diwali with family

Start from the beginning

Karan " pareshan nahi kar raha hu.. Mein to help hi kar raha hu...jaise aapne kiya mumma ko..  "

He winked at him and ran away, papa shouted " nalayak "

He freshnup and got ready in a simple kurta. He called her parents and wished them for Diwali.  He talked with them for a while and invited them to Pooja at his new home evening. After that. He came to the living room to see his parents talking and Teja was over her phone talking to someone. After finishing her call, she called them for breakfast.

Mumma " beta tu kyu itna kaam kar rahe hai "

Teju " Mein nahi karunga to kon karega.. Aap kao phele "

Papa " Tu bhi beito "

They had their breakfast with Karan feeding her and their Diwali was a great start.

Karan " mumma wahan pe kab jaana hai "

Teja " Sunny, we need to be there by 5 , then arrangements finish karke we will do Pooja and come here "

Mumma " new house finish Karke we will go to ur house, wahan pe Pooja khatam karke, we will come here. "

Teja " par mumma "

Mumma " chup karo, we r going to do pooja there as well "

Teja smiled and Karan adored the bond between the ladies of his life.

Teja " Mumma papa. I will go there early to look for arrangements. The decorators would have reached by now. Sunny will finish his work and join us. "

Papa " okay teju "

He patted her head and she gave her best smile.

Sunny " take ur spare dress and I will come soon "

Teju nodded and they resumed the breakfast with some chatting. After that teja left for new house and Karan carried with his work. It was around 5 pm, his work got late and he received mumma call. He said he will be ready soon. They got ready and reached the place by 6.30 pm. In between he received his laddoo call who was giving him a good lecture on Diwali days for his overtime working.

He reached his house and was mesmerized by the view. The whole house was decorated with diya and candles which spread a hypnotizing aroma around. He closed his eyes feeling utmost peace and then he opened his eyes to saw his world on floor putting a beautiful rangoli. Papa and mumma wayangankars also reached the place and the elders got into their talking.