Chapter Two

Fallon slowly regained her consciousness very early the next morning.
Groaning against the throbbing pain in her head, a sure sign that she was going to have at least a small hangover today. She tried to open her sleep-swollen eyes, blinking rapidly in the morning sunlight that was streaming in between the hotel room curtains. Closing her eyes once again Fallon scooted down into the pile of blankets, relishing in how fluffy and comfortable the bed was.

This was not Fallon and Alicia's first time going to a concert in Chicago, the last time Alicia had drug Fallon to a Monsta X concert, which if Fallon was honest with herself, was absolutely amazing! (Not to mention that the member, Kihyun, was...well.. absolutely stunning.)
The last time they stayed in Chicago they had stayed at this same hotel and while it was great, there had been a mix-up in the room and instead of a room with two beds, they were booked into a single room with a double bed. This time, however, they were able to successfully secure a room with two queen beds and Fallon felt like she had died and gone to heaven, not sure of when the last time was that she had slept this well. Although, the drinks they had before bed probably helped the sleeping if Fallon wanted to be truthful about it.
Fallon squeezed her eyes tight, trying her hardest to get a few more hours of sleep, judging by the position of the sun, it still looked really early. After about ten minutes Fallon looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was a little after 6 in the morning. Fallon huffed and threw the covers back, the need to pee overcoming the sleepiness and driving it away from her.
Fallon climbed out of bed, stretched her arms high above her head, feeling her back pop as she leaned side to side.
Walking to the bathroom, she glanced over at her best friend who was still out cold in her own bed, hair everywhere and drool pooling on the pillow. Alicia was a lightweight when it came to drinking and as much as they drank last night, Fallon wouldn't be surprised if Alicia slept the entire day.
Fallon finished using the bathroom and went to the sink to wash her hands, grimacing at the face that was looking back at her. Fallon had miraculously remembered to take her makeup off before bed but because of the alcohol, her face was puffy and swollen and a little splotchy. Fallon decided that since she was wide awake, she would go ahead and shower before Alicia woke up.
Feeling the hot water pound against her skull and back, Fallon moaned in appreciation, she really wished that she could get the water to hit this hard at her apartment. Fallon stayed in the shower much longer than she should have and only decided to get out because she could hear her sister's ringtone coming from her phone.
Fallon slowly clambered out of the shower, quickly dried off, wrapping her towel around her body and one around her hair. Fallon quickly walked to where her phone was plugged in on the nightstand, passing Alicia's snoring form still stretched out in the exact same position. Fallon checked her phone and realized that she had three missed called from her sister, Hannah. Fallon sat down on her bed and dialed her sister's number while she started rubbing her lotion onto her dry skin.

"Hey sis!" Hannah answered quickly, "You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Hungover but good." Fallon chuckled.

"Okay, I was just wanting to check on you after your four minute long rambling voice message that you sent last night."

Fallon paused completely with what she was doing,

"Four....minute...message??" Hannah laughed over the phone,

"OOOHHHHH YEAH. It was a little over four minutes. You sounded wasted, girl!"

Fallon cackled, "Oh god, I'm going to have to listen to that later. Please tell me I didn't say anything extremely embarrassing."

She could hear a sound that sounded like Hannah tapping something against her chin. "Not too embarrassing.. although you talked a lot about some guys ass."