27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝

Start from the beginning

THE OPERATION STARTED •~

A nurse inserted the catheter to empty the bladder. Two nurses were there to help the three of them.

The heart nd blood were monitored by the machines.

After that the nurses  places a sterile drape around incision site, then over her chest nd leg, finally the nurses rise the sterile curtains between her head nd her lowers body.  Before that a oxygen mask was placed in her mouth to increase the oxygen for both of them. After this Shruti made an incision through her skin till the wall of her abdomen. The incision was horizontal or we call it a bikini incision too., Next Mukti cut a 3 to 4-inch. The incision was vertical. Finally they saw the baby nd Aarna pulled the baby out by the incision. Nd it was healthy baby boy.

The head nurse of there hospital Veebha was there she cut the umbilical cord nd Shruti removed the placenta.

After that Shruti nd Mukti closed the incision with stitches nd staples. Finally after a long one hour nd forty five minutes the operation was done. Even Aarti was doing fine but the baby didn't cried. Nd it creates worry.

They all looked at eachother. The pediatrician wasn't there because all were busy but Dr. Zain was coming in 15 minutes. Aarna slapped the baby’s back but still didn't no use. Then Aarna took the baby to the mother nd placed the baby near mother's breast because this is done to ensure skin to skin contact with the mother which helps to maintain the body temperature nd encouragers the bonding.

“The baby is not breathing.”, Aarna said even the other four doctors check but no use. Having no other options Aarna thought to give the baby breath. She hold the baby's mouth nd nose in her mouth then only the nose shutting the baby’s mouth then keeping the baby's chin lifted nd head titled she gave breathes nd slowly slowly the baby’s chest start to rise nd fall. The baby started breathing nd after sometime opening his eyes he cried loudly.

All of them looked at eachother nd smiled. The girls cried, the most was Aarna. She may always save lives. But today was very critical nd she saved a baby nd baby’s mother.

Then Dr. Zain come nd saw all this nd smiled.

“Good job Dr. Aarna I'm proud of you.”, Said Dr. Zain nd after checking the baby he told the nurses to shift the baby to the NICU.

“Shift Aarti to the icu too, she will be under observation.”, Telling this she came out. Nd saw Aarti’s family nd her sister there. “Doctor doctor how's our daughter nd the child.”, Ask Aarti’s family. Congratulations it's a boy, the baby is fine., So Aarti is but as of now she's under our observations we're shifting her to the icu, nd about the baby talk to Dr. Zain he will be in our observations too.”, Said Aarna. Aarti’s family thanked her nd all the doctors with hands folded.

 Aarti’s family thanked her nd all the doctors with hands folded