27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝

Start from the beginning

Aarna entered the OT

“Doctor Kohli the ladys condition is getting bad we have to safe both of them anyhow.”, Shruti said. “We have to go for C-section delivery.”, Mukti said. “The lady's name is Aarti singhal. Have some past health issues. Nd a miscarriage too.”, Aarna explained everything. They nodded nd Aarna started checking her heart.

“Doctor no harm to her bones no internal injuries only a hair line crack in her leg’s finger.”, Said Doctor. Taran  
Nd wrapped it with a splint.

“The baby is fine but--- the baby is not moving.”, Said Mukti. “C-section is the only options.”,  Said doctor Mukti. “Okay im checking her heart you two work for it or should we call Doctor Vishakha.’’, Asked Aarna but they both denied. “Dr. Mukti nd Dr. Shruti her heart beat is slowing down we have do something otherwise we will loss both of them.”, Aarna said nd they both nodded. “Yes internal bleeding has started too.’’,  Shruti said. Aarna immediately asked for two bottles of A+ blood.

Aarna stared operating her chest area. “The x-ray report came.”, Aarna asked her interns nd they nodded showing her that nd Aarna saw the report nd thankfully the galss piece wasn't touching her hearts. “Thank God.”, Aarna mumbles nd started stichinng the chest area part. “God the baby's heartbeat is slowing too.”, Mukti mumbled. “Nurse bring that injection.”, Aarna said nd nurse bring that nd Shruti injected the injection. After some heavy breaths the lady clam down. Her heart beat became normal. “Im trying my level best Dr.Neha go called Doctor jay., We both will try her heart beats are raised she is still in shock because of the accident. if we dont stop her heart will stop beating.”, Said Aarna then doctor jay come nd Aarna talked about her case briefly nd he nodded. “Doctor we have keep her heart rate normal because she has a attack when i guess the accident happen., we have to keep her heart rate normal pluse her internal bleeding has started so we have to give her blood nd keep her blood should flow normally if her body will be react it may cause the attack again.”, Aarna said nd Jay nods his head.

“But doctor we can't go for C-section because her cardiac problem.”, Jay said. “But we don't have any other options, i already promised someone i will safe both of them.’’, Aarna said but the blood loose will be high. “We can go for the oral anticoagulants (because of the risk of foetal intracranial bleeding) or marfan syndrome with diameter of the ascending aorta >45 mm.”, Said Aarna nd they nodded.

“Okay Neha be ready with the regional anaesthesia it is necessary for cardiac issue patients nd Dr. Jay nd Dr. Dhruv you handle this.,make sure her heart is at rest We three will start the c-section delivery.”, Said Aarna nd look at the clock. After sometime she singled Neha nd she injected then dr.dhruv nd Dr. Jay controls her heart rate which was high again. Aarna then singnls the anaestheslogist nd he handovers the epidural steroid with combination of spinal/epidural steroid nd continues with the spinal anaesthesia. Aarna inject it. Then Shruti nd Mukti started there work.