Next morning

Veer came to baby room..

Baby-tum yha..

Veer-kuch batt krni h..

Baby-kya..

Veer-tum mujhse pyaar krti ho toh kehdo na

Baby-nhi m nhi krti tumse pyaar

Veer-really toh tumhari dil ki dhadkno ki awaz
z mujhe kyu sunai de rhi h

(saying this he starting going closer to her and she stepped back this countinues untill she hits her bed and fall on bed with veer above her..)

Now veer baby ke upr tha baby niche they were on bed and were very close to each other becoz of which their heartbeats were raising by each passing second..

(Saumeer's position but saumya smile nhi kr rhi thi blki gharbrai hui tho so imagine accordingly)

Baby-veer..ye tu...(he cuts)

Veer(by keeping finger on her lips)-shh..tumhari dhadkno ko suno vo tumse kuch khe rhi h

Baby-ku...kuch n...na..nahi b..bol rhi....(affected by his proximity)

Veer-really(he start going closer to her lips.....)

Baby opened her eyes with jerk....and sits on bed..

Baby-(keeping her hand on her heart to calm herself) ye..ye kya  tha...(she drank water which was lying on her side table) ye kaisa sapna tha..(her sight fell on clock) oh..no..6 bj gye...uthja baby abhi main chize toh dalni h suitcase m..

Then she continued her routine chores but that dream was revolving in her head...after a while she went down...and saw moran and param was there...

It was 6:45

Baby-ara..chachu-chachi..papa aplog academy nhi gye..??

Karan-ara..tumse bina mile kaise chle jate..

Monami-exactly..

Baby-pr aplog toh late ho gye honge ap toh 5 bje hie chle jate ho..

Param-ara..dont worry about that hmne academy phone krke inform krdia tha ki hum late ayege...

Sam came and hugged baby tightly...

Sam-didi i will miss u...

Baby bends to her level..

Baby-i will miss u too meri jaana..or hmm mnn lgake pdhaii krna smjhi...

Sam-ok..pr ap mere lia kuch leka ayoge na...??

Baby-ofcorse leka ayugii...

Sam-theek h jldi vapis ana..m school ja rhi hu..bye everyone..

Everyone-bye..