Ghost felt his hands ball into fists seeing him treat her like that. So he did what any reasonable thing a man would do in this situation.

"Listen here." Ghost grabbed Justin by the collar, yanking him forward. "If you so much as lay a hand on her, or any other low ranking officer, I will not hesitate to gut you like a fish, you understand me?" Ghost growled. Justin's eyes were wide in terror, but nodded in agreement. Ghost threw him back, and watched as Brylie was now down the hall and slipping into the bathroom. He watched Justin scramble away like a injured dog, then headed to the bathroom.

Brylie stood sideways in front of the mirror, lifting her shirt after untucking it from her pants. Her fingers brushed over the bruise, slightly wincing in pain from how tender it was. She heard the door open behind to her right, and her eyes flickered over. Ghost met her bright eyes, and suddenly his were a darker brown than she had remembered. Slowly, she let go of the shirt and let it fall back down. Ghost was already by her side, taking it and lifting it back up. He looked at her bruise, his fingers brushing against it. He could see the goosebumps forming on her skin from his touch, underneath his balaclava he was smirking.

He turned his head to look in the mirror, watching his fingers graze over her skin. Brylie made no effort to move, nor show the pain she was in.

"Did he do this?" He asks directly. Brylie nodded, watching his fingers like she was hypnotized. "How?"

"Pushed me to the ground, then kicked me lieutenant." She answered back, still in her being told what to do voice.

"Just call me Ghost. I don't like that title. Repeat it." He ordered. Brylie wanted to bite her lip, she liked how he ordered her around, and the way his fingers made her feel like her body was on fire.

"Pushed me to the ground, then kicked me...Ghost." her voice was softer. Ghost felt his whole body engulf in goosebumps from the way she used his nickname. He didn't like what had happened to her, but he liked what was happening to him...and what he could do to her.

"Did you go to the infirmary?" He asks, tilting his head as he lifted the shirt higher. The black sports bra line was just peeking out below. Not so friendly images flashed into his mind. He couldn't help but imagine black on her body.

Brylie hummed, feeling his fingers graze over her ribcage.

"Anything broken?

"He told me to wait a few days and it would go away. Didn't even do an x-ray, so I don't know for certain." Ghost growled when she explained, he hated that no one took her seriously.

"You're excused from training for the next three days." He stated. "Don't even show up, and if he comes looking for you, tell him Ghost ordered it."

Brylie nodded, her bright blue eyes a little darker as she looked at him. Her hand behind her head, letting him touch her body in a way he probably shouldn't be touching it. But he didn't care. And neither did she. His eyes traced over her stomach, where he saw a black line on her opposite hip.

"What's that?" He asks, looking at it. Brylie pulled away from him, turning around and taking her shirt off willingly. Ghost stood there in awe at the art on her back. A dragon was tattooed, almost as if it was crawling up her body. Something he wished he could do, while leaving a trail of kisses from in between her thighs, up to her soft looking lips.

"When did you get it?" He asks.

"When I was nineteen." She asnwered back, her voice still soft. Ghost took a step forward, his hand placing itself on the opposite hip where the line of the tip of the tail was, and used his other hand to move her hair out of the way and trace it down her back. He could see her fidgeting with the shirt, and pulled away, locking the door of the bathroom. The only light existing is as the light behind the three mirrors, of which they were standing in the middle.

Ghost had her body against his in an instant, his hand on her hip pushing her against him. Her bare back now against his tactical jacket after he took off the vest. He lifted his balaclava, and his lips were on her neck. Ghost knew Brylie could feel his hardness against her ass, and pressed further to see what she would do. She laid her head back on his shoulder, closing her eyes and nearly relaxing her body.

He kissed down her neck, reaching her clavicle. Her body fully relaxed, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. Ghost kissed her like there was no tomorrow, like there would never be another chance he could do something like this. Carefully, his lips grazed her skin to her shoulder, where his hands now gently massaging her hips and tops of her thighs. He could a little of her weight leaning into him, and softly cooed in her ear, "All the way, love. All the way."

Brylie leaned further into him, trusting him with her body.

"Good." Brylie felt such a rush when he said that word in her ear. It didn't take her long to open her legs wider when his fingers slipped in between her thighs, her legs still clothed. Ghost immediately slid his fingers down and then brought then back up. That alone made her body shake slightly. Ghost smirked, and quickly kissed her neck before speaking once more.

"Unbutton your pants, love." He murmured, "I can't make you cum if my fingers aren't inside you."

Brylie did as she was told, unbuttoning her pants as fast as she could could and starting to pull them down, but Ghost quickly batted her hands away and looked down, almost as if he was saying "I want to do it."

She let him, feeling his fingers brushing against the insides of her thighs and finally to her underwear where he moved it to the side and slid his finger along her folds. Brylie closed her eyes and sighed as he spread her folds, and slipped in his middle finger ever so slowly. She could feel his lips on her neck, slowly sucking and leaving darker marks than the one on her side.

He pumped his finger in and out of her as slow as he could, waiting for her to beg him to go faster. But the thought of her with cum dripping down her legs onto the floor sounded like an even better idea to him, so he went a little faster, his thumb rubbing tight circles around her clit. He applied the right amount of pressure ever few seconds to trigger an orgasm out of her. He loved the way she looked in the mirror after he abruptly faced them towards the mirror, so he could watch her. Her mouth hung open and little whimpers fell from her lips as she tried to stay silent for him. He added a second finger, this time going a little faster.

"One of these days I'm gonna make you scream my name louder for everyone to hear." He curled his fingers, watching her body arch forward a little.

"Simon." Brylie whimpered, trying to stay silent.

"Yes love. Just like that, but a lot louder." Brylie loved how deep and raspy his voice was. She couldn't get over how much more wet it made her for him, and he knew it.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Good girl, Brylie." The way he said her name sent her over the edge, she shut her eyes, bit her lip and gripped the sink in front of her. She felt a rush flowing through her, and then down her legs.

"Shit." She panted. Ghost was slightly taken aback, he had never heard her swear before. And oddly enough it turned him on even more. But he knew Price would he looking for him any minute. So he pulled his fingers out of her, watching the substance drip down from his fingers onto the floor, and then the mess on her thighs as she panted for break, her legs shaking. He brought his hand to his mouth, tasting her sweetness. He about groaned from how good she tasted, and smirked at her as she watched him through hooded eyes.

"You taste pretty good, Hunter." He smirked, pulling down his balaclava. Ghost looked at Brylies neck, and pointed at it. "I'm framing Justin for that, I'll say he choked you out."

"Not like he hasn't before." Brylie mumbled, and sighed as she looked down into the sink. Ghost pulled up his balaclava one more time, grabbed her by the beck and slammed his lips onto hers.

"He will never touch you again, love." He murmured, kissing her one more time before exiting the bathroom.