chapter 2

"Bye Momma!" I screamed with cereal in my mouth as I ran out the door. I could hear Chris's new Mercedes humming outside. The sweet smerl of gasoline filled my nostrals. I couldnt believe he was sitting out here with me, ME!

"Who's taking ya to school today cupcake?" Momma yelled back.

" Taylor and Amber! It's okay mom! No guys like me anyways!"

I stepped out of the door frame and smiled at Chris as I clumsily locked the door. He laughed and yelled, " Whats up shortcake?"

"Oh you know, the norm. Home work, texting."

"Who do you text?!"

Was that a pang of jealousy I heard? Awe how cute!

" You dummy!"

My laugh couldnt have been any more annoying. If i were Chris i wouldve already broken up with me because of it.

" Yea, well Faith wants you over after school, but she wont be home from cheer practice until 5 pm so we have 2 hours to ourselves," he said shyly.

" Maybe i will go home them," I teased.

" Oh, yea thats fine I was just, well, yea thats cool..."

" Baby im kidding!"

" I hate you! Nah I'm kidding I love you!"

Our house was a good 10 minutes away from the school. I looked out the windows and couples were making out on their hoods and cranking up their music and dancing in the parking lot.

"One more year," Chris whispered to himself softly.He stepped out of the car but I grabbed his shirt and yanked down hard on it. i looked him in the eyes an kissed. First softly, but then harder because I knew no one was watching. My heart almost stopped before he pulled back breathing hard. He was always warm and some times it felt like he could burn my skin right off.

" Hey Rai!! Ew Chris," Faith said as I walked from the West and Chris from the East. Chris had his arm around another blonde nibbling her ear. Chris always said she was just a fake.

He explained her like she would stand there and actually fall in love while he used her. They kissed really slobbery. His eyes always made him look like he wanted more. She grasped his butt and he winced but grabbed her butt back. I didnt blame him, she was hott.

"Lets go before we become scarred" Faith said nervously.

" I'm right after you girl!"

Nocolas came up to Faith and kissed her forehead. They were the cutest couple ever! always holding hands, never making out, and cuddling. So, adorable. My long time crush Matt walked up and hugged me tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

Is Chris really cheating?

Will Faith tell Railyn the truth about Chris?

Who's Matt?

I want to thank you for reading!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Share!

bye short cakes <3