61 | my witchy sims family

Start from the beginning

Next up is her mother, Melinda Archer. She is a whole ass queen whom I love dearly. She's a spellcaster too, but advancing her magic isn't as much of a priority for her as it is to Zoey. She's an amazing artist who has a career in painting, two degrees (Art History and Fine Arts) and graduated with honors because she's a girlboss💅🏻

Melinda has the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, aka she wants to be a master of painting whose life is consumed by art. Her traits are Family-Oriented, Creative, and Art Lover. Basically her entire life is about family and art with some magic sprinkled in.

 Basically her entire life is about family and art with some magic sprinkled in

Outfits 1 & 2: Everyday
Outfit 3: Cold weather
Outfit 4: Hot weather

For her aesthetic, I tried to go for a careless yet polished vibe? Like her outfits may be nice sometimes, but her hair is usually loosely out of her face, or her clothing is something you'd expect an artist to wear. I'm obsessed with the hairstyle in the first and last outfit because ???!!! it's so cute??!!! I love how it frames the face and goes into a low ponytail down her back.

And lastly, we have Zoey's aunt and Melinda's sister, Erin! I'm absolutely in love with her and I want her to be my friend.

Erin is a spellcaster who wants to focus on potions since her aspiration is Purveyor of Potions, meaning she wants to learn and craft every type available. She has a very free-spirited vibe and is a very sweet, old soul. Erin graduated with an Honors degree in Drama and currently works as a Conservationist (another Mod) while she learns about potions in her free time. Her traits are Animal Enthusiast, Cheerful, and Green Thumb.

Because of her Green Thumb trait, Erin loves gardening and always has something growing in their yard, whether it's watermelon, lillies, or mandrakes!

Outfits 1&2: Everyday
Outfit 3: Formal
Outfit 4: Hot weather

Yes I kept the same hair for every single outfit because I think it's so beautiful and frames her face so well💛

I was going with mostly 60's vibes for Erin, and since I have a pack of 60's clothing from a custom content creator, I was in luck. I LOVE how her outfits turned out! She mainly has earthy-toned, loose clothing, but there's the occasional pop of color here and there. She's a fashionista.