King leave eda's side and to sit next to Luz&brook on the bench.

Luz: is there anything better than people watching in the demon realm.

Brook: I wonder how people get around to place besides wagons and flying staffs.

Three witch's are standing at a bus stop as a egg rolls up it the egg cracks revealing a featherless bird that screech's it flies away the witch's enter it and rolls away with tiny nose trying to catch up but was to late.

Luz: the curse of tiny legs.

King: I knew the pain.

Brook: I feel bad for her.putting on the new strings on his guitar.

Then loud footsteps tiny nose screams and runs away a witch waves his hands and a cart with a large demon on it follows him luz walks up to eda.

Luz: whoa that is one ominous parade.

Brook: I've been to many parades but never one like this.

Eda: that's no parade those are demon hunters.

The creature growls and bucks the two demons hunters pushing the cart pulls its ropes to pin it back down it tires to bite the first hunter.

Eda: dangerous nomads who capture and sell the most powerful beasts on the isles.

The first demon hunter traces a spell circle, creating lightning in his hand. He grunts as he shocks the demon unconscious. He turns and looks at Luz. She gasps.

Eda: ...Which I'm about to become if you don't open up, Morton! [Continues knocking on the grate.]

Morton: [Opens the grate.] Sorry, Eda! I was up all night poison tasting and for some reason, I don't feel great.

Brook: you tasted poison why would you do that. Questions the guys motives on why he thought it was a good idea to taste poisons.

Eda: I'm all outta my juice, pal.

Morton: Oh, gee. Lemme see what I can do.

Morton ducks down and digs around, rattling bottles. The demon hunters continue on, revealing Willow and Gus, looking dejected, behind the demon.

Luz: brook look it's Willow and Gus! [Runs up to them.] Heya, friends! Wait, what's wrong? Who hurt my babies?

Brook: yeah what's wrong you guys you aren't usually like this your all happy and energetic.

Willow: Them.

[She points to a food stand. Skara and Cat are laughing while Amity is staring at a potion and Boscha is watching them.]

Willow: Amity's having a moonlight conjuring and invited everyone but me.

Gus: and she keeps posting about it on her penstagram account see.

Gus summons his scroll opens amity's penstagram post of her and her friends posts.

Luz: "It's conjuring night! No dorks allowed"? What a jerk! [Scowls for a second.] What's a moonlight conjuring?