Hiccup Haddock x reader

(Y/n's pov)
When I imagened my life as an adult, i never pictured becoming a teenager again, in the universe of How To Train Your Dragon.
Thankfully the skill of once beinging a resourceful teenager didn't slip away like some aspects of young adult life does.
I remained on the woods, only going out when i need to get food i don't grow myself.
Since berk is a place of trade, people don't think twice when they see me come and go weeks at a time.
At least I thought every Viking didn't notice me.
Every viking has a dragon, whether they are big or small, but mine was one that wasn't introduced until the third instalment of the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.
I ran into her when she somehow wounded herself landed infront of my make shift home in a cave, well actually more like a burrow.
I checked above me with my sense of feeling to see if Sierra was still above me, since she could turn invisible completely, i need to feel the air gusts from her wings to know she's with me.
She's still getting used to humans, but she's more comfertable around me since I helped her recover.
I didn't try to tame her, i guess that's why she decided to stay, dispite having a home and a family to get back to at the hidden world.
She let me rid her, though i don't do it much, she the one asking me in her own unique way.
She gets mind of huffy when i say no, beats her tail and pouts.
I played for the seed I need and i heared a fimilar voice call our, not knowing it was for me, i ignored it.
Until they grabbed my arm.
I turned and said pulling my arm away.
"What the hell"?
He then said holding his hands up.
"Sorry I been trying to get your attention earlier but you seemed to be distracted".
I then said relaxing as i felt the gust of wind blow against my back.
"Oh it's not that im just used to people not noticing me".
He looked sad at that, and said.
"Oh.
(He changed his mood and said holding his hand out.)
Im Hiccup by the way.
I seen you around, come around when it's trade season.
You must be new to berk".
I then said shacking his hand with my injured wrapped one and he stares.
"No im not I been living here for about a year now, i just don't live in the the village. Im y/n".
He held my wrapped up right hand and asked.
"What happened to your hand"?
I told part of the truth, hoping he won't pry, but Hiccups curious and adventures nature was well demonstrated throughout the How To Train Your Dragon fandom.
"My Dragon was helping me gather some fire wood.
I didn't pull my hand away fast enough".
Hiccup then said looking at me.
"What kind of dragon do you have, is she a timberjack or-".
I then said.
"No, look you look like a nice guy, but -".
Hiccup then said lightly smiling.
"But you don't know me, im a stranger to you.
(He held my injured hand up and said.)
You did amazing with the wrapping, but gothi might have some medicine to help with the pain".
He called for toothless with a whistle.
I then said as i saw toothless coming at us.
"Is that what i think it is".
Toothless stopped infont of us and hiccup said as toothless seemed to be smelling me.
"Yep this is my nightfury toothless.
(Toothless looked behind me and looked confused, he can't see Sierra and hiccup looked to where toothless was.)
What you looking for bud"?
I then said lifting some fabric.
"My dragons bit of a cuddler, he's probably wondering where she is".
Toothless nudge my right hand and looked at me amd i said.
"Oh it's just a brusied muscle buddy, I'll live".
Hiccup then said as i didn't seem to follow his lead on getting onto toothless.
"Let us give you a lift".
I then said as i pointed to where gothi lives.
"Gothis the one that lives there right?
(Hiccup nods and i said.)
I seen some people go there and the same woman helps them all.
And I'm more comfertable flying my dragon, but I like to walk thanks for the offer though".
I made my way through, once i got put of ear shot, in part of the village where it seems empty i said looking up feeling the same gust of wind.
"You okay girl"?
She dipped a bit to nudge my cheek and I smiled and said as i got up to gothi's porch.
"This is it".
The little old woman came out and i saix.
"Um hi, im y/n, you must be gothi".
She smiled and wrote in the ground, thankfully Im well versed in sign language both writing and signing.
'Yes, how can i help you my dear'?
I then said holding my injured hand up.
"My dragon and i were gathering fire wood, but a piece feel on my hand, i was to slow this time and it hurt a muscle in my hand between my thumb and pointer fingers.
It's brusied, but sometimes it hurts to use it".
She wrote and walked to her table.
I looked and smiled lightly.
'I think i have just the thing you can use'.
She handed me a bottle and wrote in the ground.
'Rub this on your hand once a day, and don't use your hand as much'.
I then said.
"Thank you Gothi, how do i repay you"? She wrote and waved her hand.
'Dont worry, having a visit from an enchanting young lady every one talks about is payment enough'.
I then asked confused.
"People talk about me"?
She nodded and patted my hand lightly and i said.
"Have a nice day gothi.
(I held the bottle up.)
Thanks for the medicine".
I traveled back to the edge of the inside of the woods.
Once safe from the eyes of all other Vikings, Sierra showed herself and she layed down and guestered to her back as she stared at me smiling.
I then said lightly.
"I know you want to go for a flight, but you know why we only do it at night.
Your special, i only guess there's more of you, but i won't risk you or your species sweet girl.
(She lowered her head and i said petting her.)
But maybe we can take a lap around the mountains how about that"?
She lift her head and smiled.
She got up as we walk to be a good ways into the forest to find the perfect spit to take off.
I then said as we stopped at the cove.
"Perfect place as any.
Maybe we can have dinner here later after our flight what do you think?
(I then said.)
I don't know if you were born around snoggletog but Ill make you your favorite dessert"?
She smiled and began shacking with excitement.
I then said getting on her back.
"Once we get back home ill get to work".
She lifted into the air and the wind and sun light hit my skin like the touch of a feather.
I didnt make a saddle, she wasn't mine to own, she might one day choose to go back to being feral, which is why our flights were so limited.
She smiled at me and then growled at something behind us.
I turned and said seeing hiccup on toothless.
"Oh no".
I leaned to be pressed agasint Sierra back and I said.
"You know what to do".
She picked up speed and weaved through the tight corners that the mountains presented.
Since toothless has a prostetic tail, he won't be able to make those turns, he won't be able to keep up.
I hate to do this, but keeping seirra a secret, was more important.
I then said seeing the clouds, as they some how kept up.
"If you can't beat them, confuse them".
She got the idea and went to the clouds.
She turned invisible and a thick cloud kept me hidden hiccup looked around and said not seeing us.
"Dam their good bud.
(Hiccup then said.)
So that's why y/n lives alone, she's protecting her Dragon.
(Hiccup sigh and said petting toothless.)
Come on bud let's go home, we'll find them again".
Toothless having smelled Sierra wanted to ignore hiccup and come closer, but he choose against it.
They left and i said after a good amount of time as I pet Sierra .
"Okay girl let's go home".
We got home with luck on our side.
I checked the supplies of berries i use yo make Seirra's favorite dessert.
I then said as Sierra went to her bed to take a nap.
"I'm going to need to collect more of those berries you love, but ill be back soon".